- Full-time applicants
- Based on merit and Availability of funds
- Priority to application completed by November 15.
- Merit-based scholarships are only applicable to tuition charges.
- Thirty percent of all full-time block students receive some kind of merit-based scholarship.
- Students in the Langone Program for Working Professionals are not eligible for merit-based admissions scholarships.
- Criteria established by the donors
- Awarded in the fall semester
- No separate application is necessary
Scholarship for incoming first-year admitted students
HARVEY BEKER SCHOLARSHIP
Number of Awards: 2
The application consists of an essay and one page resume. The essay should be no
longer than two pages, double-spaced, and should answer the following questions:
1) Why would you like to be considered for the scholarship?
2) How have you helped others succeed through your contributions?
3) How do you intend to contribute to Stern as an alumnus/a?
4) How will you enable future students to excel at Stern?
HESS FOUNDATION FELLOWSHIP
Number of Awards: 2
- Interest in a career in the energy industry.
- Should have an undergraduate degree in the fields of engineering or business administration with preferred concentrations in marketing or accounting/finance
- Three to five years prior work experience.
- A strong interest in pursuing a career in the energy industry is preferred.
Q) Their reasons for pursuing an energy industry career, their interest in pursuing a career in energy at Hess, and examples of how they have demonstrated leadership, customer focus and/or innovation in their past work or school experiences
Send the essay and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KENSHIN OSHIMA SCHOLARSHIP AND PRIZE PROGRAM
- First year students
- Applicants with a deep and abiding interest in Asian culture.
- All admitted students will be considered for the Oshima Scholarship.
1) Awarded in the late summer.
2) Students are selected in May after they are admitted in the program.
- Second year MBA students achieving the School's most distinguished academic record.
Booz & Company Scholarship
- Female MBA candidates
- Strong connection to the UK or
- Pristine knowledge of a European language other than English.
- Interest in interning with Booz Allen Europe over the summer
second year's tuition.
- Academic excellence and potential.
- Exceptional women candidates
- Under-represented groups pursuing careers in finance.
- Demonstrate commitment to diversity and a demonstrated interest in corporate finance and sales & trading.
- Internship with Deutsche Bank
P.S: At the end of their successful internship, the Fellows will be eligible to apply for a full-tuition award for their second year of study as well.
NYU Stern MBA Admission Tips
Teaching Fellowships and Graduate Assistanships
2020 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA
MIT vs. Stanford MBA
Haas vs. Ross MBA
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA
IIMA vs. ISB
+ MBA in France (2018)
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France
+ MBA in the UK (2018)
Top Industries in the UK
Top MBA Programs in the UK
Scholarships in the UK
- IoT and IIOT
- Management Consulting
- Post-MBA industries (German Top Schools)