We get this question, quite often, from our readers. GMAC does not distribute GMAT Vouchers directly to individual test takers. You have to contact your target Business Schools for vouchers.
Eligibility: Business Schools and Organizations, that accept GMAT scores, grant graduate level degree programs (in Business and Management) and provide financial aids (including fellowships and scholarships) are eligible for distributing the GMAT Vouchers.
Denomination: Eligible organizations can distribute GMAT Vouchers in denomination of $50, starting from $50 to $250.
The goal of the GMAT Voucher is to provide economically disadvantaged applicants with the opportunity to compensate the cost of the GMAT exam.
GMAT Fee Waiver
Another alternative for GMAT test takers is to request the Business Schools for GMAT Fee Waiver. Each year, GMAC offers each school with 10 GMAT Fee Waivers. Schools will offer the fee waiver directly or when you join the program.
The number of Fee Waivers is not limited to 10. Business Schools can request for more, if the applicant is eligible for the program. Once Business Schools approve your GMAT Fee Waiver, a code is shared with you. When you register for the GMAT appointment, apply the waiver code in mba.com
Please note that the code is equivalent to the entire GMAT Fee and is valid for one year (since the school received the code).
Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
After you read F1GMAT’s Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide, you will:
1. Complete GMAT RC Questions in less than 1 minute and 50 seconds
2. Read Faster
3. Take Notes Effectively
4. Collect and Interpret Facts
5. Speed up Summary Creation
6. Remember Information
7. Question the Author
8. Learn to answer GMAT Reading Comprehension Title question
9. Learn to Solve GMAT Reading Comprehension Main Idea Question
10.Learn to Solve GMAT Reading comprehension inference question
11. Learn to Solve GMAT Reading Comprehension Detail Questions
12. Learn to Organize passage in GMAT Reading Comprehension
13. Learn to Identify style/tone or attitude of the author
14. Learn to Improve GMAT Reading Comprehension Score
Download Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning
After you read F1GMAT’s Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning Guide, you will:
1) Learn to eliminate out of scope answer choices
2) Learn to spot logical fallacies
3) Learn to read questions by focusing on the holy trinity – premise, assumption, and conclusion.
4) Learn to disregard filler information
5) Complete GMAT CR Questions in less than 1 minute and 40 seconds
Download Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning