Coca Cola contains 75% water and 25% soda; how many more liters of water than liters of soda are in 200 liters of Coca Cola?
For water, 75% of 200 liters is 150 liters of water: (200 liters)(0.75 water concentration) = 150 liters of water.
For soda, 25% of 200 liters is 50 liters of oil: (200 liters)(0.25 soda concentration) = 50 liters of soda.
The difference between the two is 150-50, which equals 100 liters.
Correct Answer - Choice B
Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
After reading F1GMAT’s Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide, you will:
1. Complete GMAT RC Questions in less than 1 minute and 50 seconds
2. Read Faster
3. Take Notes Effectively
4. Collect and Interpret Facts
5. Speed up Summary Creation
6. Remember Information
7. Question the Author
8. Learn to Answer GMAT Reading Comprehension Title question
9. Learn to Answer GMAT Reading Comprehension Main Idea Question
Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning
After you read F1GMAT’s Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning Guide, you will learn:
How to overcome flawed thinking in GMAT Critical Reasoning?