Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO has announced a 40000 Euro fellowship for Women candidates joining the SKOLKOVO MBA programme in 2012-13. With the core aim to develop Businesswomen, the Women’s association in partnership with Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO is looking for ambitious Leaders/Entrepreneurs, who can bring to life new, outstanding, dynamic projects in the sphere of commercial, social or private-state entrepreneurship.
No of Scholarship(s): 1
Amount: Euro 40000
1) Women between the age of 21-35
2) Pass the SKOLKOVO MBA entrance examinations and should be admitted to SKOLKOVO MBA 2012-13 One year program.
3) Citizens from any country can take part in the contest. There are no restrictions on nationality, region or citizenship.
4) Graduate degree
5) 2-3 year managerial experience (or experience similar to entrepreneurial activity)
6) Good Knowledge of English
7) All Necessary documents - An Application form, Recommendation and Video Presentation(For Details CLICK HERE)
Questions for the SKOLKOVO Women Association Fellowship
1) Why should we choose you as the winner of the Fellowship?
2) Why do you think the SKOLKOVO MBA programme will help you to grow professionally, and how can it help?
3) How do you plan to change the world?
Essay Format: The essay should be less than 7000 characters (about 5 pages), written in English in a MS Word format.
Interview: The participants whose essays have been approved by the Committee will be invited to two individual interviews with the contest committee. In case, a face-to-face interview in Moscow is not possible, the interview will be conducted via Skype.
1. Filing to the Contest (April 15– June 1, 2012)
In order to file an application to the contest a candidate has to sign up for the SKOLKOVO MBA programme and successfully pass the criteria mentioned above.
2. Essay selection (June 1– June 5, 2012)
Essays accepted to the contest are considered by the SKOLKOVO Contest Committee. Five best essays are selected for further contemplation by the official Contest Committee and the final stage.
3. Interview with finalists (June 5– June 10, 2012)
Five contest finalists will attend an interview with the SKOLKOVO Contest Committee representatives.
4. The announcement of the fellow with participation of the SKOLKOVO Women Association (June 30, 2012)
Announcement: The contest results will be announced at the SKOLKOVO graduation ball.
MENTORING: SKOLKOVO Women Association representatives will mentor the women candidate during the SKOLKOVO MBA programme.
Click here for details
2020 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA
MIT vs. Stanford MBA
Haas vs. Ross MBA
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA
IIMA vs. ISB
+ MBA in France (2018)
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France
+ MBA in the UK (2018)
Top Industries in the UK
Top MBA Programs in the UK
Scholarships in the UK
- IoT and IIOT
- Management Consulting
- Post-MBA industries (German Top Schools)