Get tips on preparing for Harvard MBA Admissions with Expert Interview Guide
Harvard MBA is the most sought after MBA program in the world. Your normal MBA Admissions Interview prep will not work. You have to clearly understand what Harvard MBA Admissions team is trying to evaluate with the Interview. Stacy Blackman, a veteran in MBA Admissions Consulting, has written a comprehensive Interview Guide for Harvard MBA Aspirants.
What you can Expect in Harvard MBA Admissions Interview Guide?
1) Discusses qualities that Harvard MBA AdCom are seeking
2) The format and typical questions asked in the Interview
3) Over 150 Sample Interview Questions
4) Sample answers for the Interview along with detailed Analysis.
5) Provide exercises to prepare for the Interview
Buy Harvard Business School MBA Admissions Interview Guide
Getting into Harvard MBA is Not Like Catching a Shooting Star
Most applicants have this strange notion that you cannot get into Harvard MBA program without climbing Mount Everest, or leading a start-up to an IPO.
Trust us, we evaluated a few Harvard MBA Admits. They are like you, but with one difference.
They are Masters at Personal Branding.
We will teach you:
1) How you should start the essay knowing that extroversion and passion are valued in Harvard MBA?
2) How you should demonstrate Active Learning?
3) How you should demonstrate confidence in decision-making?
4) How you should demonstrate your succinct communication skills?
5) How you should demonstrate your potential as an effective FIELD team member?
Also Included in the Essay Guide:
1) Six positioning tips that you should consider for your essay.
2) Two Sample Essays
Download F1GMAT's Harvard MBA Essay Guide 2016-17