A US $50 will be charged for rescheduling before seven calendar days of the exam. $80 will be refunded to your account on cancelling the exam, 7 calendar days before the test date. No refunds will be provided on cancelling the exam, within 7 days from the exam.
The GMAT Registration fee as on 2017-18 is US$250 worldwide. The fee does not include the tax component in certain countries. Add the tax rates mentioned below:
Country Tax Rate
United Kingdom 17.50%
What are the modes of Payments?
- Pearson VUE accepts the following mode of payments
- Credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or JCB®)
- Debit card (Visa or MasterCard only)
- Cashier’s check (mailed forms only)
- Money order (mailed forms only)
- Personal check (mailed forms only)
Are there any different rules for Payments by Check?
1) Payment by Check can only be made for cheques drawn in U.S Dollars from any Bank in the United States.
2) The cheque should be made payable to Pearson VUE-GMAT
3) Post Dates cheques will not be accepted
4) The Date of the Exam should be at least 10 Calendar Days after the check has been received.
What are the GMAT Rescheduling Fees
A US $50 will be charged for rescheduling before seven calendar days of the exam.
A full GMAT Registration Fee of US $250 will be charged if you reschedule the exam within 7 Calendar days of your original date.
Are there any refunds provided on Cancelling the GMAT Exam?
Yes. $80 will be refunded to your account on cancelling the exam, 7 calendar days before the test date. No refunds will be provided on cancelling the exam, within 7 days from the exam.
What is the cost for requesting additional Score Reports?
US $28 per report will be charged. The $250 GMAT Fee will include 5 Score reports. This means that you can send the reports to 5 Business Schools.
F1GMAT's Reading Comprehension Guide
F1GMAT's Critical Reasoning Guide
Know More about Registering for the GMAT
Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
After reading F1GMAT’s Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide, you will:
1. Complete GMAT RC Questions in less than 1 minute and 50 seconds
2. Read Faster
3. Take Notes Effectively
4. Collect and Interpret Facts
5. Speed up Summary Creation
6. Remember Information
7. Question the Author
8. Learn to Answer GMAT Reading Comprehension Title question
9. Learn to Answer GMAT Reading Comprehension Main Idea Question
Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning
After you read F1GMAT’s Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning Guide, you will learn:
How to overcome flawed thinking in GMAT Critical Reasoning?