MIP International MBA
The 14-month program consists of the MBA core subjects and electives in Finance, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Design & Luxury Management and Global Business & Management and is integrated with other activities such as Business Plan, Business Game and Project Work. MIP's primary aim is to give its participants strong competences and skills for their entire career.
Birth Of MIP
One of the great strengths of the MIP MBA program is that it is part of Politecnico di Milano – the premier institute of science, technology, and management in Italy and one of the leading TU in Europe.
In 1979, a group of leading Italian CEOs expressed the need for having a business school, where business executives could further develop their management skills. The business school MIP was thus created out of a corporation between key Italian CEOs and Politecnico di Milano. In 2003 MIP joined the Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering forming the School of Management of Politecnico di Milano.
MIP International MBA Quick facts
• An International experience in Italy: Interact and learn from an international class and teaching faculty and benefit from hands-on experience with large international companies.
• MBA FT Ranking 2011. International MBA entered the Financial Times Global Rankings for the first time coming in at 96th. Particularly notable is that the program was ranked number 10 for the international exposure enjoyed by participants throughout the program.
• European Business Schools FT Rankings 2010. The School was ranked 45th in Europe, with the MBA program at no.31.
• Dual-programs offered in conjunction with other international institutions
• You can choose to concentrate in one stream according to your personal career goals: Design & Luxury Management; Finance; Energy Management; Entrepreneurship & Innovation;
Global Business & Management
• Gain your MBA in Milan, the Italian capital for business, fashion and design
• Participate in our exchange program abroad in one of the international schools that make up our wide exchange network: China, India, France, Germany, Greece, Mexico and USA.
• You will learn through lectures, business cases, business plan, organizational check-up, outdoor training, personal development and your MBA is concluded with a 3-month project work that allows you to put theory into practice.
MIP International MBA Requirements
• Application form and fee of €50 (after 18th July)
• Updated curriculum vitae
• University degree
• Academic transcripts
• GMAT/GRE or MIP TEST
• English certificate (if necessary)
• 4 passport-sized photographs
• 2 reference letter
Tuition Fee is 26000 euro (+ 1700 euro for university fees + 1000€ books and case studies).
All interested candidates need to fill in the application form (you can download it from our website www.mip.polimi.it/imba) and the above mentioned material, by the following deadlines:
1) 15th July 2011
2) 15th September 2011
3) 15th November 2011
4) 15th January 2012
Download MIP 2011-12 Brochure
Get the latest information on Class profile, Learning environment, post-MBA records, Scholarships and Deadlines
2019 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee (2018)
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary (2017)
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee (2018)
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA (2018)
MIT vs. Stanford MBA (2017)
Haas vs. Ross MBA (2018)
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA (2017)
IIMA vs. ISB (2017)
Harvard vs. Stanford MBA (2017)
+ MBA in France (2018)
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France
Scholarships in France
+ MBA in the UK (2018)
Top Industries in the UK
Top MBA Programs in the UK
Scholarships in the UK
New Visa Rules: Post-Brexit