ESADE is an independent nonprofit university institution, founded in 1958 in Barcelona by a group of entrepreneurs and Jesuit Society members. Since 1995, it has formed part of the Ramon Llull University.
ESADE is one of the founding members of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the Community of European Management Schools (CEMS). ESADE is also a member of the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), The Association of MBAs (AMBA), The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the Latin American Council of Business Schools (CLADEA) and numerous other academic and professional associations.
The Full Time programme can be completed in 12, 15 or 18 months, depending on the individual student’s needs. Students are able to adapt the programme to tie in with other obligations and can change the course length once started. There are two streams; English and Bilingual.
- International Part Time MBA, taught through Spanish.
- 3 Executive Masters Courses, taught through Spanish. (Operations, Finance& Marketing)
- Global MBA (partnered with Georgetown University in Washington, U.S.A)
- ESADE Business School received the EQUIS Quality Label awarded by the EFMD in 1998 and the corresponding re-accreditation in 2002. The MBA Programme was first accredited by AMBA in 1994 and reaccredited in 1999. In 2001 the AACSB accredited the Degree Programmes at ESADE. The Business School became one of only four European Schools to have this triple accreditation.
- ESADE features in the top ten of all international rankings on relations with the corporate world, from the viewpoint of both companies training their executives at ESADE Executive Education and firms recruiting our graduates.
- ESADE has partnership agreements with over one hundred universities and business schools on all five continents and is currently the European business school with the most extensive student exchange network in Latin America. It is also a founding member of the Community of European Management Schools (CEMS), the most prestigious European network in the field of university-level education.
- The creation of the ESADE Creapolis “open cross innovation” centre on the outskirts of Barcelona is evidence of ESADE's heavy focus on entrepreneurship and innovation.
- ESADE ranks prominently among university institutions not only in Spain but also internationally, finding itself among the top schools in rankings carried out by The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times and Business Week, serving the public interest by educating future leaders of society, carrying out research and analysis and actively participating in government projects.
Learn more about ESADE MBA
2018 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee (2018)
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary (2017)
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee (2018)
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA (2018)
MIT vs. Stanford MBA (2017)
Haas vs. Ross MBA (2018)
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA (2017)
IIMA vs. ISB (2017)
+ MBA in France (2018)
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France
+ MBA in the UK (2018)
Top Industries in the UK
Top MBA Programs in the UK
Scholarships in the UK