Ashridge is a leading international business school based in Hertfordshire, England. Founded in 1959, Ashridge works with individuals and organisations from around the world in its three core areas of executive education, research and consulting. It is consistently ranked as one of the world's leading business schools. Ashridge's activities and areas of expertise include open & tailored executive education programmes, MBA, MSc & Diploma qualifications, organisation consulting, applied research and online learning.
The Ashridge MBA has developed a reputation for accelerating careers and widening opportunities for its graduates. To be accepted on the Ashridge MBA, participants must have at least five years' experience in a management position, and this, along with the international mix and the use of live assignments and projects creates a dynamic and stimulating development environment.
Ashridge Full-time MBA
The full time MBA is an accelerated learning experience, particularly suitable for people experiencing or anticipating a significant career transition and/or change in career direction. It is an opportunity to take a year out of work to invest in an international experience that will stretch your thinking and your horizons.
Ashridge two year Executive MBA programme
The EMBA course allows you to spread your MBA degree over two years so that you continue your career alongside the part time programme. A series of one-week modules in the knowledge-rich environment of Ashridge combine with remote access to the Virtual Learning Resource Centre (VLRC) to make this a practical way to work, study and take advantage of Ashridge’s tremendous networking potential.
- Ashridge is one the few business schools in the world to be triple accredited by the main executive education bodies: AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) AMBA (Association of MBAs) Ashridge is a member of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
- Ashridge faculty members are not traditional business academics. All of them have extensive international business experience, enabling them to become truly involved with the everyday issues and challenges faced by clients and individual participants.
- Ashridge is one of the only business schools in the world to have its own consulting business - Ashridge Consulting Limited.
- It also has a number of specialised centres including the Ashridge Strategic Management Centre, Ashridge Centre for Business and Society, Ashridge Leadership Centre and the Ashridge Public Leadership Centre.
- Looking for diversity, interaction and experience in the classroom? The Ashridge MBA class typically comprises 14 nationalities among 30 participants with an average of 12 years' experience.
- The Ashridge MBA is ranked 6th in the UK, 14th in Europe and 35th worldwide by the Economist Intelligence Unit, and first in the world for Salary Increase.The Financial Times ranks Ashridge in the top 2 in the UK for Customised Executive Education.
2019 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee (2018)
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary (2017)
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee (2018)
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA (2018)
MIT vs. Stanford MBA (2017)
Haas vs. Ross MBA (2018)
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA (2017)
IIMA vs. ISB (2017)
+ MBA in France (2018)
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France
+ MBA in the UK (2018)
Top Industries in the UK
Top MBA Programs in the UK
Scholarships in the UK