Tip 1: Use "London Business School" instead of LBS when you are communicating with the officials
25 minutes - Interviewer asks questions
10 minutes - Presentation by the interviewer on a topic
5 minutes - Interviewee has to prepare a 3 minutes presentation on the topic
5-10 minutes - Presentation
10-20 minutes - Q &A by Interviewee
1) What would your peers say about you?
2) Are you a creative person?
3) Do you see yourself as an internalized or externalized person?
4) What are the main characteristics of a leader?
Process behind preparing Questions
LBS sends out a set of questions, divided into categories,to the interviewers.
Motivation - 10 Questions
Leadership - 10 Questions
Team Work - 10 Questions
Maturity - 10 Questions
Communication - 10 Questions
The interviewer then picks the question from each category and based on ....
The Guide offers detailed examples and strategies to answer about yourself, career summary, innovation, frequent job switch, managing change, handling conflict, the greatest accomplishment, low grades, difficult boss, backup plan, industry, role and gives you tips on managing first impression, improve likeability and lists the questions that you should ask the MBA Admission interviewer.
1) Booth School of Business
2) Columbia Business School
3) Ivey Business School
4) Johnson Graduate School of Management
6) Kellogg School of Management
7) Stanford Graduate School of Business
8) London Business School
9) Harvard Business School
10) MIT Sloan School of Management
11) Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania