Tip 1: Use "London Business School" instead of LBS when you are communicating with the officials
25 minutes - Interviewer asks questions
10 minutes - Presentation by the interviewer on a topic
5 minutes - Interviewee has to prepare a 3 minutes presentation on the topic
5-10 minutes - Presentation
10-20 minutes - Q &A by Interviewee
1) What would your peers say about you?
2) Are you a creative person?
3) Do you see yourself as an internalized or externalized person?
4) What are the main characteristics of a leader?
5) What was the most difficult obstacle you overcame?
6) Tell me about your leadership experiences.
7) Have you ever lead a team?
8) How do you manage your team?
9) Did you ever face a problem with a client? How did you handle it?
10) What is the method you use to persuade people?
11) How are your communication skills? (For international candidates)
12) Give me an example of something that really .....
The Guide offers detailed examples and strategies to answer about yourself, career summary, innovation, frequent job switch, managing change, handling conflict, the greatest accomplishment, low grades, difficult boss, backup plan, industry, role and gives you tips on managing first impression, improve likeability and lists the questions that you should ask the MBA Admission interviewer.
"I bought three interview guides from so called 'Experts'. Nothing comes close to what F1GMAT has written! Great Job"
"The guide teaches you how to control first impression. A concept that I tested during my interview. I got admitted to HBS!"
"Quick Read for anyone preparing for MBA Admission Interview. Very informative!"
"Extensively covers how to answer commonly asked MBA Admission interview questions. Highly recommend this book"