1. Four Study Options: Full-time (12 months in Glasgow), Part-time (Evening Classes in Glasgow over 2-3 years), Flexible Learning (Off-campus, Self-paced, and workshops over 3-5 years), and Executive( Study locally in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Switzerland, Greece, Bahrain, Dubai, Oman or Abu Dhabi)
2. Network with over 9000 MBA graduates and a wide Strathclyde Alumni Base of over 136,000 graduates.
3. Experiential Learning: Work on a 2-month MBA Project related to Business Growth, Marketing, People management, Corporate Governance, Operations or Finance.
4. Diverse Recruiters: Work in companies as diverse as Accenture, Amazon, British Gas, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Halliburton, HSBC, IBM, Lloyds Banking Group, JP Morgan, Johnson & Johnson, Royal Dutch Shell and PA Consulting
5. Entrepreneurship: Strathclyde University provides a large number of Entrepreneurship Visas to students who can put forward a viable business proposition on completion of their course.
F1GMAT has partnered with the Strathclyde MBA (UK) to provide you with the latest brochure for their MBA programs.
Download The Strathclyde MBA Brochure