Trium EMBA is a program designed for Senior level executives. The diverse pool of participants help executives builds a valuable global network. This program is especially designed for companies who want to train their executives with essential skills to excel in an International business environment.
- High profile Network
- NYU Stern's strength in finance and accounting, HEC Paris' leadership in marketing and management and the participation of prestigious London School of Economics
- Candidates with MBAs are also eligible
- Course Duration: 16 months
- 10 Weeks – Class Time
- Six Modules in Five business centers around the world (NYU Stern, LSE, HEC Paris, and at two additional international locations)
- 50% Group work and 50% Individual work
- Class Starts: September
- Application: Rolling (Results within one month of application)
- No Online Class but can collaborate with Ed-Web, an online platform for pre- and post module preparation
- TRIUM graduate earn a single MBA jointly conferred by NYU Stern, LSE, and HEC Paris
( Accreditated by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS)
For group work 3 groups are normally formed
1) 5-6 member group, which are changed half-way of the program
2) Short-term groups of varying numbers for in-class assignments;
3) Final strategic project groups of 4-6 members (candidates chose the team)
Final strategic project: A thoroughly developed proposal as deliverable for strategic corporate initiative. Final report presented to ‘Board of Directors’ during the final module
- Non-native English speakers must take English language competency test (the test must have been taken within two years of application)
- Candidates with less than 15 years of professional experience are required to take the GMAT.
- Candidates with more than 15 years of professional experience are not required to take the GMAT.
- GMAT test results must not be more than 5 years old.
- Send GMAT test results to GMAT code: 5TF-HW-50 (NYU Executive MBA Program)
- Partial scholarship for candidates to profiles that can enhance the program’s objective
- Submit the optional essay in the application to be considered for scholarship
- For merit scholarships, apply early as the funds are limited
- Criteria for Scholarship: prior professional contribution, potential for future exceptional performance and impact, as well as highly-regarded personal qualities such as leadership, integrity and community service.
- Women and professionals working in the public sector are highly encouraged to apply.
1) Fill out Preliminary Information Form
2) Send a CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Feedback within 2 weeks
4) If you clear the preliminary short listing, apply online at
Call +1 212 998 0442 in the United States, or
+33 1 39 67 70 94 in Europe.
Sneak Peek - Trium Global EMBA
Inside Comprehensive MBA Research Guide
Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
Extensive Comparative Analysis of Top MBA Programs
Download F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide
Other F1GMAT Books you might enjoy
Stanford MBA Essay Guide
Harvard MBA Essay Guide
Wharton MBA Essay Guide
Kellogg MBA Essay Guide
MIT Sloan MBA Essay Guide
NYU Stern MBA Essay Guide
Insead MBA Essay Guide
MBA in Canada
MBA Admission Interview Guide
Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning
Winning MBA Essay Guide (Complete Essay Tips)