Trium EMBA is a program designed for Senior level executives. The diverse pool of participants help executives builds a valuable global network. This program is especially designed for companies who want to train their executives with essential skills to excel in an International business environment.
- High profile Network
- NYU Stern's strength in finance and accounting, HEC Paris' leadership in marketing and management and the participation of prestigious London School of Economics
- Candidates with MBAs are also eligible
- Course Duration: 16 months
- 10 Weeks – Class Time
- Six Modules in Five business centers around the world (NYU Stern, LSE, HEC Paris, and at two additional international locations)
- 50% Group work and 50% Individual work
- Class Starts: September
- Application: Rolling (Results within one month of application)
- No Online Class but can collaborate with Ed-Web, an online platform for pre- and post module preparation
- TRIUM graduate earn a single MBA jointly conferred by NYU Stern, LSE, and HEC Paris
( Accreditated by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS)
For group work 3 groups are normally formed
1) 5-6 member group, which are changed half-way of the program
2) Short-term groups of varying numbers for in-class assignments;
3) Final strategic project groups of 4-6 members (candidates chose the team)
Final strategic project: A thoroughly developed proposal as deliverable for strategic corporate initiative. Final report presented to ‘Board of Directors’ during the final module
- Non-native English speakers must take English language competency test (the test must have been taken within two years of application)
- Candidates with less than 15 years of professional experience are required to take the GMAT.
- Candidates with more than 15 years of professional experience are not required to take the GMAT.
- GMAT test results must not be more than 5 years old.
- Send GMAT test results to GMAT code: 5TF-HW-50 (NYU Executive MBA Program)
- Partial scholarship for candidates to profiles that can enhance the program’s objective
- Submit the optional essay in the application to be considered for scholarship
- For merit scholarships, apply early as the funds are limited
- Criteria for Scholarship: prior professional contribution, potential for future exceptional performance and impact, as well as highly-regarded personal qualities such as leadership, integrity and community service.
- Women and professionals working in the public sector are highly encouraged to apply.
1) Fill out Preliminary Information Form
2) Send a CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Feedback within 2 weeks
4) If you clear the preliminary short listing, apply online at
Call +1 212 998 0442 in the United States, or
+33 1 39 67 70 94 in Europe.
Sneak Peek - Trium Global EMBA