After you have created a GMAT Study Plan or joined an expert GMAT Test Prep Company, register for the GMAT exam.
Steps to Register for the GMAT
You have three options to register for the GMAT Exam
1) Online: The first and most popular option to register for the GMAT Exam is to visit mba.com. Please remember that there are no guarantees that you will get a GMAT test date, especially during peak GMAT test taking months. The available time slots are based on the volume of test takers and the day of the week. Most popular days for GMAT test taking are on weekends.
Points to Remember while Registering Online for GMAT
a) Register as a user in mba.com (the same userid will be used to access your test scores)
b) Ensure that the name and Date of Birth are same in your GMAT Registration and Id.
c) Be ready with your VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or JCB® card
2) Phone: The second option is to schedule your GMAT test by Phone. Call the following Numbers according to your location.
Toll Free Number (US and Canada Only): 1-800-717-GMAT (4628)
Office Time: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time
Victoria and British Columbia
Toll Free Number: 1-866-442-GMAT (4628).
Phone: +603 8318-9961
Office Time: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. AEST
Office Time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. China Standard Time
Days: Monday - Friday
Phone: +91 (0) 120 439 7830
Office Time: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Indian Standard Time
Phone: +44 (0) 161 855 7219
Office Time: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. GMT
3) Fax or Mail: The third option is to register through Mail or Fax. You have to complete a GMAT Appointment Scheduling Form before faxing or mailing them. The Fax should be sent to the Customer Service Number in your location.
Steps for register for the GMAT through Fax/Mail
1) Download the latest Country Code List (You will need the Country code for Appointment Scheduling Form)
2) Download the Appointment Scheduling Form
Fill the Form and send it to the Fax Number and Mailing Address mentioned below.
GMAT Test Registration – Customer Service Fax Numbers
India:+603 8319 1092
Europe/Middle East/Africa: +44 (0) 161 855 7301
Mail Address for GMAT Exam Registration
Attention: GMAT Program
PO Box 581907
Minneapolis, MN 55458-1907
Point to Remember: It can take up to 8 Weeks for letters to reach US from some International Locations.
Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
After you read F1GMAT’s Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide, you will:
1. Complete GMAT RC Questions in less than 1 minute and 50 seconds
2. Read Faster
3. Take Notes Effectively
4. Collect and Interpret Facts
5. Speed up Summary Creation
6. Remember Information
7. Question the Author
8. Learn to answer GMAT Reading Comprehension Title question
9. Learn to Solve GMAT Reading Comprehension Main Idea Question
10.Learn to Solve GMAT Reading comprehension inference question
11. Learn to Solve GMAT Reading Comprehension Detail Questions
12. Learn to Organize passage in GMAT Reading Comprehension
13. Learn to Identify style/tone or attitude of the author
14. Learn to Improve GMAT Reading Comprehension Score
Download Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning
After you read F1GMAT’s Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning Guide, you will:
1) Learn to eliminate out of scope answer choices
2) Learn to spot logical fallacies
3) Learn to read questions by focusing on the holy trinity – premise, assumption, and conclusion.
4) Learn to disregard filler information
5) Complete GMAT CR Questions in less than 1 minute and 40 seconds
Download Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning