MBA Programs offered by Rollins Collage Crummer Graduate School
We offer one MBA in four different formats. Our Early Advantage MBA program is a traditional, full-time program that can be completed in a 16- or 21-month format. We also offer three part-time programs for working professionals. At this time, the Early Advantage MBA program is the only one available for F-1 students. Our part-time programs include:
• Key Executive MBA – Designed for senior leaders. This program requires one weekend per month in residency on our campus for 20 months.
• Saturday MBA – Geared for mid- to senior-level managers, the Saturday MBA program meets each Saturday for 19 months.
• Professional MBA – This program is for working professionals at all levels within an organization. It is a truly multi-generational program, perfect for a multi-generational workforce.
History of Rollins College
Founded in 1885, Rollins is the oldest recognized college in the state of Florida. The Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business was founded in 1957 to prepare students to be both managers and leaders who will add significant value to their organizations and communities.
Details of the Full-time MBA Program
The Rollins Early Advantage MBA is a full-time day program for recent college graduates and career changers. Students can participate in our student-alumni mentor program, serve on local nonprofit boards, gain MBA-level internship experience and select from a broad range of elective courses. January and August start dates allow students to complete the program within 16 or 21 months.
Our program is designed with recent graduates (as well as those in career transition) in mind. It features many experiential learning opportunities for students, particularly through internships and domestic and global consulting projects. Our Career Development Center provides executive and career coaching and strategy sessions to our students, and we incorporate career management into the curriculum as a required course. We also emphasize global business competency, through a required international study trip and through a number of optional international experiences.
We have graduate housing available exclusively for our Early Advantage MBA students, which provides convenient, comfortable living, along with the chance for students to forge even stronger connections. Our school is also located in beautiful Central Florida, which provides students several opportunities to participate in many outdoor activities year round, from pick-up soccer games, to tennis and golf, and water sports. We are also within driving distance to beaches and world-class tourist attractions, including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and Sea World.
Rollins MBA’s dedication to our alumni is another aspect that makes us stand out. The Career Development Center’s services are available to alumni throughout their professional careers both during their education and after. We also offer “free classes for life” to our alumni, allowing them to audit courses on a space-available basis at no cost.
Quick Facts (Summary of key facts about Rollins Full-time MBA)
• Nationally ranked school with AACSB International accreditation
• Full and partial tuition scholarships available
• Career services and Executive coaching exclusively for Rollins MBA students and alumni
• MBA-level internship opportunities
• Courses taught by senior-level faculty focused solely on MBA education
• Small-class environment; personalized one-on-one attention
• International study experience
• Curriculum designed to fit ALL undergraduate majors
• Courses covering Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, and Operations and Technology management
• Free MBA courses for life after graduation
• Networking opportunities and dynamic alumni association
• Centers of excellence in Advanced Entrepreneurship, Leadership Development, and Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership
• Vibrant business community & beautiful lakeside campus
• Mentor programs connect students with successful alumni
• Dedicated MBA housing available
• Classes start in August (21 month-program) and January (16-month program)
Learn More about Rollins Full-time MBA Program
2018 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee (2018)
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary (2017)
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee (2018)
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA (2018)
MIT vs. Stanford MBA (2017)
Haas vs. Ross MBA (2018)
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA (2017)
IIMA vs. ISB (2017)
+ MBA in France (2018)
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France
+ MBA in the UK (2018)
Top Industries in the UK
Top MBA Programs in the UK
Scholarships in the UK