St. Gallen Full-time MBA
The programme, runs over 12 months full-time from September to August of each year and is divided into three parts. The first part, which takes place from September. January is devoted to the teaching of 13 core courses in general management and includes three courses in finance.
The second part, which runs from February to the end of May comprises 8 elective courses. The final part from June to August offers students an MBA project in the form of a company based corporate project.
St. Gallen part-time MBA programme
The University of St. Gallen offers a 24-month part-time MBA programme which begins in August of each year. Courses are offered in monthly 2-5 day blocks. The first part of the MBA, the Programme for Leadership Development (PLD), is conducted during the first ten months of study, and courses are held in St. Gallen, Barcelona and London and is taught in cooperation with ESADE Business School in Spain. During the second part, students participate in 8 courses in St. Gallen. To successfully complete the programme, students must write an MBA thesis.
The St.Gallen MBA - Quick Facts
• The class of 2011 represents 24 nationalities.
• The Wall Street Journal ranked the St.Gallen MBA number 13 worldwide for accelerated MBA programmes in 2009. The programme was also listed among the top 23 business schools in Europe in 2010 by Business Week.
• The maximum intake for each academic year is 50 for both the full- and part-time programmes. The small class size allows for more one-to-one contact with the course lecturers and classmates.
• The St.Gallen MBA also offers a dual degree programme in collaboration with Nanyang Technological University.
• Choose from more than 20 elective courses such as Sustainability and Risk, Corporate Ecology, Corporate Governance, Credit Risk Management and Futures and Options.
• As an MBA graduate, receive lifelong membership to HSG Talents, an online database that presents your profile to the full range of the University's corporate partners.
• The MBA Lounge, which is held once a year during the HSG Talents Fair, is a great opportunity to network with leading international companies such as IBM, Novartis, Lloyds of London, GE and BASF.
Learn more about St. Gallen MBA
Did you know that Denmark has one of the world's strongest economies and one of Europe's lowest rates of unemployment?
Get your MBA from Denmark.
Learn more about Copenhagen Business School Full-time MBA Program
2018 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee (2018)
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary (2017)
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee (2018)
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA (2018)
MIT vs. Stanford MBA (2017)
Haas vs. Ross MBA (2018)
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA (2017)
IIMA vs. ISB (2017)
+ MBA in France (2018)
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France
+ MBA in the UK (2018)
Top Industries in the UK
Top MBA Programs in the UK
Scholarships in the UK