Hult One Year Full-time MBA is a 12-Month MBA program that you can complete in five campuses (Boston, Dubai, London, San Francisco and Shanghai) with the Global Campus Rotation program. The Curriculum also referred to as LEAP (Learn, Experience and Action Projects) incorporates experiential learning.
Hult MBA Curriculum is divided into six parts – Foundation, Fundamental, Advancement, Mastery, Global Application and Action Learning.
1) Foundation: MBA Pre-Requisite Courses (Accounting, Case Analysis, Leadership and Teamwork, Quantitative Analysis and Career Strategy)
2) Fundamentals: Focus on developing Financial and Analytical knowledge required for effective managers. Courses include Financial Management, International Accounting, International Marketing, Managerial Economics and Lifetime Career Management.
3) Advancement: This module has a focus on Strategy and Global Business management. Courses include Corporate Finance, Strategy, Operations, Global Management and Lifetime Career Management.
4) Mastery: This module focuses on developing skills necessary to interact and advice corporate clients. Courses include Consulting Methods, Technology Management, Business Execution, Management Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility and Lifetime Career Management
5) Global Application: This module provides Hult MBA Students to choose electives from a wide range of subjects. This also allows students to complete the module from one to two campuses. Some of the interesting electives are: Applied International Derivatives, Islamic Banking, Investment Banking, Digital Marketing, Global Strategic Valuation, International Negotiations, Leadership in the Global Village, Entrepreneurship, Doing Business in the Middle East and Solution Marketing
6) Action Learning: The final module is an interesting module. Students get the chance to solve a real corporate problem while taking part in the electives in one or two campuses of their choice.
Hult Career Service helps MBA students with job search. The Career Service provides exposure to industries and job functions relevant for Student's post-MBA goals. A specialized course - Lifetime Career Management Courses, trains students in Resume writing, Cover letter writing, Job search strategies, Interviewing techniques, Salary Negotiations, Business etiquette and Communicating your professional story.
2020 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA
MIT vs. Stanford MBA
Haas vs. Ross MBA
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA
IIMA vs. ISB
+ MBA in France (2018)
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France
+ MBA in the UK (2018)
Top Industries in the UK
Top MBA Programs in the UK
Scholarships in the UK
- IoT and IIOT
- Management Consulting
- Post-MBA industries (German Top Schools)