By a narrow margin, the owner Bill Gates granted Steve Kaplan and other top executives additional discretion permitting them to authorize without Board approval acquisitions of companies.
A. permitting them to authorize without Board approval
B. for them to authorize without Board approval
C. for authorizing the completion without Board approval of
D. that permits it to authorize without Board approval the completion of
E. that it can authorize without Board approval the completion of
The answer is Choice A. The original sentence is correct.
Answer - Choice A
Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
After reading F1GMAT’s Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide, you will:
1. Complete GMAT RC Questions in less than 1 minute and 50 seconds
2. Read Faster
3. Take Notes Effectively
4. Collect and Interpret Facts
5. Speed up Summary Creation
6. Remember Information
7. Question the Author
8. Learn to Answer GMAT Reading Comprehension Title question
9. Learn to Answer GMAT Reading Comprehension Main Idea Question
Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning
After you read F1GMAT’s Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning Guide, you will learn:
How to overcome flawed thinking in GMAT Critical Reasoning?