Wharton’s EMBA program is held in two locations in US - San Francisco and Philadelphia. The two-year EMBA requires students to stay on campus, every weekend. A student can also choose his or her own concentration, which can be mastered with the help of a faculty expert. EMBA graduates have a network of 85,000 alumni spread across 140 countries, including 4,300+ alumni in Asia.
• Two campuses
• Exact same features as the Full-time program – degree, curriculum, faculty, and facilities
• Stresses on experiential learning, enhanced by team tasks
• 250+ faculty members
• 200+ electives.
• 2 unique individually designed topics as electives
• Can switch between campuses if an elective is not offered at one campus
• 1-week International Study Seminar
1. Classes: Fridays & Saturdays on alternate weekends that are residential.
2. Around five additional extended sessions are held each year.
3. Students need to spend 15-25 study hours outside of class every week.
4. The first year focuses on the core curriculum.
5. The second year offers almost 200 electives, of which students can select 25-30 courses for concentrations that include Finance, Health Care, Insurance and Risk Management, Legal Studies and Negotiations, Management and Strategy, Operations and Information Management.
6. 1-week International Study Seminar abroad (Past destinations include Beijing, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Madrid, Moscow and Mumbai)
7. Executive Speaker Series and guest speakers present top leaders across government and business.
• Online Application with Background Information
• Two Letters of Recommendation
• Three Essays
• GMAT or GRE
• Letter of Endorsement (Sponsorship) – Written endorsement of the student’s present organization regarding his/her decision to do the EMBA
San Francisco: Program start - May 19, 2013
• Early Deadline - December 3, 2012 (11:59 PM PST), decision released by January 18, 2013
• Regular Deadline - February 6, 2013 (11:59 PM PST), decision released by March 22, 2013
Philadelphia : Program start - May 26, 2013
• Early Deadline - Upon request
• Regular Deadline - February 4, 2013 (11:59 PM EST), decision released by April 5, 2013
1. Total cost of the 2-year program for the class entering in 2012
• San Francisco $175,678*
• Philadelphia $171,360
2. Fees include tuition, material, stay and food. Transportation and parking is not included.
Apply Now for the Wharton EMBA
A panel of four Wharton EMBA alumni and a current student speaks about the impact of the EMBA on their career choices and progression.
Alex Gorsky, from Ethicon Inc, and an EMBA alumni talks about what he had learned during the operations management course, and how it impacted his career.
2018 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee (2018)
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary (2017)
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA
MIT vs. Stanford MBA
Haas vs. Ross MBA
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA
IIMA vs. ISB
Harvard vs. Stanford MBA
+ MBA in France
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France
Scholarships in France