Veritas Prep – the leading MBA Admissions Consulting and GMAT Test Prep Company is offering free 7-Day Trial with Veritas Prep GMAT on Demand Course. The course is delivered on high-definition streaming video. The same course materials and the curriculum in Veritas Prep Full GMAT Course are delivered with the On Demand Course.
With the Free Trial, students can access nearly three hours of Free Classes and a Full-Length GMAT practice test that are part of the 12 Online GMAT prep video lessons.
Brian Galvin, the Vice President of Academic Programs at Veritas Prep, and the co-author of the Veritas Prep GMAT course curriculum teaches the course. He has helped over 1000 GMAT students. The course is co-hosted by Lissette Padilla - Veritas Prep’s former Associate Director of MBA Admissions Consulting and a Dean’s Fellow at MIT Sloan.
Register now and immediately access 7 days of Free Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand Course and a full-length GMAT practice exam through your Veritas Prep account.
Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
After you read F1GMAT’s Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide, you will:
1. Complete GMAT RC Questions in less than 1 minute and 50 seconds
2. Read Faster
3. Take Notes Effectively
4. Collect and Interpret Facts
5. Speed up Summary Creation
6. Remember Information
7. Question the Author
8. Learn to answer GMAT Reading Comprehension Title question
9. Learn to Solve GMAT Reading Comprehension Main Idea Question
10.Learn to Solve GMAT Reading comprehension inference question
11. Learn to Solve GMAT Reading Comprehension Detail Questions
12. Learn to Organize passage in GMAT Reading Comprehension
13. Learn to Identify style/tone or attitude of the author
14. Learn to Improve GMAT Reading Comprehension Score
Download Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning
After you read F1GMAT’s Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning Guide, you will:
1) Learn to eliminate out of scope answer choices
2) Learn to spot logical fallacies
3) Learn to read questions by focusing on the holy trinity – premise, assumption, and conclusion.
4) Learn to disregard filler information
5) Complete GMAT CR Questions in less than 1 minute and 40 seconds
Download Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning