The Tepper School of Business at Carneige Mellon in partnership with HEC Lausanne, the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Lausanne and the Swiss Finance Institute will offer an Executive MBA program in Asset and Wealth Management.
Duration of Dual-degree program: 20 months
Six two-week classroom modules: At the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and HEC Lausanne, the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Lausanne.
Innaugral Class: May 2011
- Provide executives with the conceptual and practical tools and the in-depth financial and investment expertise required to compete at the highest levels of this industry.
- Equip participants with the managerial tools necessary to assume a leadership role, exploring how to best translate new ideas into practice in a knowledge-intensive industry
Learn more about Dual Degree Executive MBA in Asset and Wealth Management
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide