Smith’s 21 Month MBA program focuses on hands-on learning. The core courses in the curriculum include Introduction to Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Data Models and Decisions, Technology Selective, Managerial Economics and Public Policy, Leadership and Teamwork, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Financial Management and Marketing Management.
Students will have the option to select from a wide range of electives that include: Accounting and Information Assurance, Business Telecommununications,Electronic Commerce, Entrepreneurship, e-Service, Finance, Financial Engineering, International Business, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Marketing, Management Science, Management of Technology, Management of Strategy, Management of Human Capital, Change and Organizational Management, Management Consulting, Information Systems, Global Business and Knowledge Management
Smith MBA’s Hands-on experience is further supported with MBA Consulting Program (a team-based consulting engagement), Mayer Fund (gain real experience in securities analysis and portfolio management), New Markets Growth Fund (learn to identify potential investment opportunities), The Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship (Get mentoring and networking opportunities with Entrepreneurs and Venture Capitalists. Learn to identify Business Opportunities) and Netcentricity Laboratories (practical aspects of supply chain management, financial trading and e-commerce).
Another interesting aspect of Smith MBA is the Global Learning Opportunities, which provides MBA students with an opportunity to learn about the Global economy. The Global study courses provide Smith MBA students a 10 – day study abroad program in India, China, Dubai/Tunisia, France, the Czech Republic, Spain, Chile, Brazil, and Argentina. The Global Exchange program gives Smith Full-time MBA students an opportunity to spend a semester abroad at Business Schools in Europe, Asia and Australia.
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide