On Dec 19th 2012, Medesk Project won Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO’s Investors Day startup competition. Vladimir Kovalsky, SKOLKOVO Start-up Academy student and Founder of Medesk, was selected as the winner from 13 contenders. The start-ups represented a wide range of industries including Food & Beverage, Finance, Social Media, Education, Tourism, Infrastructure and IT.
Investors Day Format: During the Investors day, each project was given 2 minutes to provide an overview of the project, followed by another five minutes for Q&A. The winner was selected based on the commercial viability of the project and the performance in the presentation.
For 2012 Investor Day, the jury consisted of eminent Investors, Entrepreneurs and Business Angels that included Vitaly Polekhin: Head of the SKOLKOVO business school Investors Club, Andrei Vakulenko: Director at Sberbank CIB Venture Fund, Kirill Veselov: Director at Mint Capital Investment , Dmitry Agarunov: CEO at Gameland, Kendrick White: Managing Principal at Marchmont Capital Partners , Lyubov Simonova: Pre-partner at Almaz Capital Partners, Nikolay Dmitriev,:Investment Director at Prostor Capital, Dmitry Bergelson: Vice-President at Nanoprom, Yuri Rabinovich: CEO at StartupMonthly, and Alexander Antonyuk: Vice-President at Foresight Capital Partners .
Medesk is a cloud based medical information system that provides remote diagnosis for patients in an emergency or in inaccessible locations. Alexander Smbatyan won the second prize for vsevcredit.ru, an online lending portal and Ranjeev Rajan won the third prize for Fitting Lab, a service that makes online shopping more convenient.
Learn more about SKOLKOVO Startup Academy
1) Anna Shay on SKOLKOVO MBA and its value for startup Entrepreneurs
2) SKOLKOVO MBA - One of the greatest Intellectual Meeting Places
3) New Generation Entrepreneurs need Business Education
10 Reasons Why Canada is better than the US
1. To make it easier for you to choose the top Business Schools in Canada, we have ranked 8 schools based on post-MBA Salary.
2. The Book Analyzes all the ten provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan on Post-MBA Job Opportunities in Oil & Gas, Media, Technology, Finance, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Life Science, Energy, Agriculture, Mining, Forestry, Construction, and Healthcare.
3. We have covered all the funding details (scholarships, loans, and other financial assistance) for the top 8 Business Schools in Canada
4. You don't have to read through hundreds of forum posts or spend hours Googling through scholarship and loan pages. We have summarized the funding with Name, Amount, Number of Awards and most importantly the criteria for selection.
5. Our analysis summarizes the curriculum for the Full-time MBA program, dives into the class composition, and evaluates the post-MBA opportunities available at each school including the list of top Employers.
Download Why Canada: A Complete Career Guide for MBA Applicants