The Simmons 16-month MBA program is designed for developing women’s career and leadership skills. The program starts with a one-week introductory course, followed by the Foundational courses. During the Foundational courses, students develop skills like financial, economic, quantitative analysis as well as behavioural skills like communications and leadership strategies, necessary for being an effective manager. The Foundational courses are followed by Advanced Courses which focuses on developing tools required to lead at a strategic level.
The biggest advantage of The Simmons MBA is the internship opportunity provided to students during summer. Internships are however not mandatory. Once the students have implemented the knowledge gained during the MBA program, they are introduced to career strategies, a required course that guides students during every stage of their career.
To familiarize students with diverse disciplines in Business, an integrative course is taught that addresses strategic issues, problems and opportunities in Business. Finally students are given the option to choose from one of over 8 concentrations or from a list of advanced electives: Accounting for Financial Services, Advanced Corporate Finance, Business Ethics, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, Investment Portfolio Management, Labor Relations and Employment Law, Contemporary Topics in Marketing, Consulting, Gender and Leadership in Complex Organizations, Identifying and Exploiting New Business Opportunities, and Business and Market Failures. The electives change from year to year.
Download Comprehensive MBA Research Guide
1. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Extensive Analysis on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
4. Latest trends in MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
F1GMAT has created a Comprehensive MBA Research Guide that will help you choose the right MBA program.
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide