The Drucker Full-time MBA is a 24-month MBA Program. The Core Courses for the program include Quantitative Methods, Marketing Management, Financial Accounting, The Drucker Difference, Organizational Behaviour, Corporate Finance and Applied Operational Methods. Students are allowed to choose the elective from broad range of topics including Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Leadership and Global Management
Students will also have the opportunity to participate in a semester-long exchange program with one of the schools - Hitosubashi University in Japan, St. Gallen University in Switzerland, and RSM Erasmus University in the Netherlands.
The Career Management team in Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi ITO Graduate School of Management works in partnership with students to achieve their post-MBA goals. Some of the key focuses of the Career Management centre are Personalized Career Planning, Skills Development, and Resources for finding job opportunities, Networking Opportunities with esteemed Drucker Alumni and dedicated Alumni Mentor programs.
To encourage International students to communicate effectively, Claremont Graduate University’ has introduced an International Fellows Program, where students will get an opportunity to take part in an advanced English Program.
Go Beyond MBA Tours and Info Sessions. MBA Research in One Book
1. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Extensive Analysis on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
4. Latest trends in MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
F1GMAT has created a Comprehensive MBA Research Guide that will help you choose the right MBA program.
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide