NYU Stern’s Part-time MBA program is a highly flexible program that is offered from two campuses – Manhattan (close to Wall Street) and Westchester (on the outskirts of New York City). Students have the option of studying on weekday evenings or on weekends, to complete the course in 2 to 6 years. While weekday students can choose from 24 specializations, those studying on weekends can only specialize in Finance and Management.
1) Study in New York: home to Wall Street - the world's premier financial district.
2) The world’s biggest alumni network concentrated in one place – New York.
3) Weekday students have a massive 24 specializations to choose from
4) Access to Stern’s highly rated faculty and industry executives.
5) Access to all the facilities that Full-time MBA students enjoy, including the career service.
1) Course duration: 2 – 6 years, depending on the student’s choice
2) The core curriculum is identical to that of the Full-time MBA program.
3) Weekday students can choose from 24 specializations including Business analytics, Corporate finance, Entertainment, Media & Technology, Leadership & Change Management, Social Innovation & Impact and Global Business.
4) Weekend students can only specialize in Finance and Management
5) The course can be taken at Stern’s Westchester or Manhattan campuses.
The Westchester Campus
1) Ideal for those who work in the counties surrounding New York.
2) The only option is a 3-year, weeknight program.
3) Two starts - Fall Start or Spring Start.
4) During the first year, classes are held on two nights every week from 6pm - 9pm, with either a Monday+Wednesday or a Tuesday+Thursday plan.
5) 15 credits must be taken outside Westchester – either at the Manhattan campus, or at an international partner school.
The Manhattan Campus
1) Ideal for those who live or work in New York City.
2) Two study options – Weeknights or Weekends.
3) Manhattan Weeknights: Course durations of 2, 2.5 and 3 years, depending on the number of classes are taken each week. There is also the option of a Fall Start or Spring Start.
4) Manhattan Weekends: Only a 3 Year, Fall Start or Spring Start option. Two classes are held every Saturday, 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm.
• Academic achievements - A four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an equivalent degree from a foreign country.
• Professional achievements - Work experience is not necessary, but students usually have 1 to 15 years’ experience.
• Professional aspirations
• Personal traits like IQ and EQ
• Corporate sponsorship is also not necessary.
1) Domestic Students can avail Federal and Private Loans
2) International students may be able to avail loans from a private company with and/or without a co-signer in the USA.
3) Students can work as a teaching fellow or graduate assistant, earning tuition fee remission of up to $7,200 each semester.
4) Donor award scholarships are available after completing 30 credits.
5) The Westchester Scholarship - one student each in the Spring start and Fall start programs get $10,000 towards their tuition.
1) Submit the following documents
• Application form
• GMAT or GRE score
• 2 Essays
• Work History
• Professional Recommendations
2) To Apply Click Here
Application Due: Fall - May 15, Spring - September 15
Application Fee: $225
Sneak Peek - NYU Stern Part Time MBA
In this video students, alumni and faculty provide the advantages of Stern’s Part Time MBA program and describe why they are a part of it.
NYU Stern Part-time MBA in Westchester
In this video, students, alumni and faculty talk about Stern’s Part-time MBA program in general and the Westchester program in particular.
10 Reasons Why Canada is better than the US
1. To make it easier for you to choose the top Business Schools in Canada, we have ranked 8 schools based on post-MBA Salary.
2. The Book Analyzes all the ten provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan on Post-MBA Job Opportunities in Oil & Gas, Media, Technology, Finance, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Life Science, Energy, Agriculture, Mining, Forestry, Construction, and Healthcare.
3. We have covered all the funding details (scholarships, loans, and other financial assistance) for the top 8 Business Schools in Canada
4. You don't have to read through hundreds of forum posts or spend hours Googling through scholarship and loan pages. We have summarized the funding with Name, Amount, Number of Awards and most importantly the criteria for selection.
5. Our analysis summarizes the curriculum for the Full-time MBA program, dives into the class composition, and evaluates the post-MBA opportunities available at each school including the list of top Employers.
Download Why Canada: A Complete Career Guide for MBA Applicants