NYU Stern’s Part-time MBA program is a highly flexible program that is offered from two campuses – Manhattan (close to Wall Street) and Westchester (on the outskirts of New York City). Students have the option of studying on weekday evenings or on weekends, to complete the course in 2 to 6 years. While weekday students can choose from 24 specializations, those studying on weekends can only specialize in Finance and Management.
1) Study in New York: home to Wall Street - the world's premier financial district.
2) The world’s biggest alumni network concentrated in one place – New York.
3) Weekday students have a massive 24 specializations to choose from
4) Access to Stern’s highly rated faculty and industry executives.
5) Access to all the facilities that Full-time MBA students enjoy, including the career service.
1) Course duration: 2 – 6 years, depending on the student’s choice
2) The core curriculum is identical to that of the Full-time MBA program.
3) Weekday students can choose from 24 specializations including Business analytics, Corporate finance, Entertainment, Media & Technology, Leadership & Change Management, Social Innovation & Impact and Global Business.
4) Weekend students can only specialize in Finance and Management
5) The course can be taken at Stern’s Westchester or Manhattan campuses.
The Westchester Campus
1) Ideal for those who work in the counties surrounding New York.
2) The only option is a 3-year, weeknight program.
3) Two starts - Fall Start or Spring Start.
4) During the first year, classes are held on two nights every week from 6pm - 9pm, with either a Monday+Wednesday or a Tuesday+Thursday plan.
5) 15 credits must be taken outside Westchester – either at the Manhattan campus, or at an international partner school.
The Manhattan Campus
1) Ideal for those who live or work in New York City.
2) Two study options – Weeknights or Weekends.
3) Manhattan Weeknights: Course durations of 2, 2.5 and 3 years, depending on the number of classes are taken each week. There is also the option of a Fall Start or Spring Start.
4) Manhattan Weekends: Only a 3 Year, Fall Start or Spring Start option. Two classes are held every Saturday, 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm.
• Academic achievements - A four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an equivalent degree from a foreign country.
• Professional achievements - Work experience is not necessary, but students usually have 1 to 15 years’ experience.
• Professional aspirations
• Personal traits like IQ and EQ
• Corporate sponsorship is also not necessary.
1) Domestic Students can avail Federal and Private Loans
2) International students may be able to avail loans from a private company with and/or without a co-signer in the USA.
3) Students can work as a teaching fellow or graduate assistant, earning tuition fee remission of up to $7,200 each semester.
4) Donor award scholarships are available after completing 30 credits.
5) The Westchester Scholarship - one student each in the Spring start and Fall start programs get $10,000 towards their tuition.
1) Submit the following documents
• Application form
• GMAT or GRE score
• 2 Essays
• Work History
• Professional Recommendations
2) To Apply Click Here
Application Due: Fall - May 15, Spring - September 15
Application Fee: $225
Sneak Peek - NYU Stern Part Time MBA
In this video students, alumni and faculty provide the advantages of Stern’s Part Time MBA program and describe why they are a part of it.
NYU Stern Part-time MBA in Westchester
In this video, students, alumni and faculty talk about Stern’s Part-time MBA program in general and the Westchester program in particular.
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide
11 Top MBA Essay Guides in 1 Book + Sample Essays + The Art of Storytelling + Leadership Narratives + Review Tips + Persuasion Strategies + The Secret to "unleashing" your unique voice
Only 1 in 900 gains admission to Harvard MBA program. If you write your essay focused only on your achievements, post-MBA goals, and your pre-MBA experience, you will be among the 899 rejected applicants.
ATTENTION is the secret ingredient. How will you get the attention of the essay reviewer?
You know why parables shared 1000 years ago are still shared among us?
Yes, the art of storytelling has won presidency for Obama, transformed Apple from an unknown start-up to a brand synonymous with Quality, and gained admission for the average MBA Applicant.
F1GMAT's Essay Guides will teach you how to transform your essay to an epic life journey with trials and tribulations that will move the admission team.
Winning MBA Essay Guide: Includes Essay Tips for Harvard, Stanford, Chicago Booth, Columbia, Wharton, MIT Sloan, Kellogg, NYU Stern, Insead, Haas and London Business School MBA program
+ Sample Essays
+ The Art of Storytelling
+ Leadership Narratives
+ Review Tips
+ Persuasion Strategies
+ The Secret to "unleashing" your unique voice
Download the Winning MBA Essay Guide (2017 Entering Class)