In the Notre Dame Two-Year Full-time MBA program, students attend four semesters of classes (64 credit hours). Each semester is divided into 7 week modules with additional electives (for second year students). The first year covers the core curriculum while the second year allows students to focus on concentration tracks (according to their post-MBA goals).
Each semester ends with an interterm intensive week, which allows students to further deepen their understanding of various topics with short courses and a break week which allows students to study abroad.
The core curriculum include: Financial accounting, Leadership & Organizational behaviour, Statistics, Foundations of Ethical Business Conduct, Financial accounting II, Macroeconomics, Finance I, Marketing management, Finance II, Microeconomics, Strategic Decision making, Management communications and Problem solving. The interterm intensives include Live Cases and Courses in China or South America. The concentration tracks are broadly classified into: Business Leadership, Consulting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Entrepreneurship, Investments and Marketing.
According to BusinessWeek Biennial Ranking, Notre Dame MBA is ranked 24th in the world. The program has also earned an “A+” in the teaching and career services category. The Economist ranked the Notre Dame MBA 40th globally, 10th globally for “potential to network” and 2nd for "alumni effectiveness."
10 Reasons Why Canada is better than the US
1. To make it easier for you to choose the top Business Schools in Canada, we have ranked 8 schools based on post-MBA Salary.
2. The Book Analyzes all the ten provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan on Post-MBA Job Opportunities in Oil & Gas, Media, Technology, Finance, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Life Science, Energy, Agriculture, Mining, Forestry, Construction, and Healthcare.
3. We have covered all the funding details (scholarships, loans, and other financial assistance) for the top 8 Business Schools in Canada
4. You don't have to read through hundreds of forum posts or spend hours Googling through scholarship and loan pages. We have summarized the funding with Name, Amount, Number of Awards and most importantly the criteria for selection.
5. Our analysis summarizes the curriculum for the Full-time MBA program, dives into the class composition, and evaluates the post-MBA opportunities available at each school including the list of top Employers.
Download Why Canada: A Complete Career Guide for MBA Applicants