In the Notre Dame Two-Year Full-time MBA program, students attend four semesters of classes (64 credit hours). Each semester is divided into 7 week modules with additional electives (for second year students). The first year covers the core curriculum while the second year allows students to focus on concentration tracks (according to their post-MBA goals).
Each semester ends with an interterm intensive week, which allows students to further deepen their understanding of various topics with short courses and a break week which allows students to study abroad.
The core curriculum include: Financial accounting, Leadership & Organizational behaviour, Statistics, Foundations of Ethical Business Conduct, Financial accounting II, Macroeconomics, Finance I, Marketing management, Finance II, Microeconomics, Strategic Decision making, Management communications and Problem solving. The interterm intensives include Live Cases and Courses in China or South America. The concentration tracks are broadly classified into: Business Leadership, Consulting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Entrepreneurship, Investments and Marketing.
According to BusinessWeek Biennial Ranking, Notre Dame MBA is ranked 24th in the world. The program has also earned an “A+” in the teaching and career services category. The Economist ranked the Notre Dame MBA 40th globally, 10th globally for “potential to network” and 2nd for "alumni effectiveness."
Download Comprehensive MBA Research Guide
1. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Extensive Analysis on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
4. Latest trends in MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
F1GMAT has created a Comprehensive MBA Research Guide that will help you choose the right MBA program.
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide