Aston Business School is providing MBA Refresher modules for executives who would like to refresh their knowledge with the latest tools, techniques and models. Participants can take the five modules or select the modules according to their need.
Module 1: Strategic Management: April 14th and 15th 2011
Objective: A hands-on module which combines the latest strategic theory with an emphasis on implementation
Module 2: Innovation and Entrepreneurship: May 19th and 20th 2011
Objective: To get a thorough understanding of the latest thinking on innovation and entrepreneurship, together with their own unique action plan for driving innovation through their own organisation.
Module 3: Business Performance, Planning and Control: June 16th and 17th 2011
Objective: To critically evaluate organisational performance at a variety of levels, using financial and non-financial measures
Module 4: Marketing: July 7th and 8th 2011
Objective: To critically analyze marketing situations facing organizations.
Module 5: Leadership: July 21st and 22nd 2011
Objective:Guidelines for how leaders can deal with the challenge of balancing new ventures with day to day routine activities
No of Days: 2
Fee: Covers two day module including Tuition, programme materials, lunch, tea and coffee breaks and one night's accommodation (including dinner and Bed & Breakfast - non-refundable if not selected)
Discount: 5% discount available if all 5 modules are attended.
P.S: Prices are excluding VAT.
Contact: Maxine Kwofie, Event Manager (email@example.com)
Register online for this event
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide