Kellogg’s Part-time MBA is an extremely flexible program that allows students to attend classes on weekdays or weekends, and complete the program in 2.5 to 5 years.
• Access to all the facilities and resources that full time MBA students enjoy
• Can take quarters off at any time
• May complete their last four classes in another location with another MBA program, in case of relocation
• Can also take up four new MBA courses that are newly introduced – this keeps their curriculum up to date
• The core program is identical to that of the Full-time MBA
• Students benefit from all the career resources available to Full-time MBA students
• Graduates can participate in the Full-time MBA recruitment process
1. Students can choose from 18 fields to specialize in.
2. Students irrespective of whether they are from the Evening or Saturday program can always attend any class during the week or on Saturday, or even officially switch/transfer between the two.
The Evening MBA Program
• Ideal for professionals who work in Chicago
• Students can start the course in any of the fall, winter, spring, or summer quarters.
• Students can undertake a maximum of three courses per quarter
• Classes are held from 6pm to 9pm on all weekdays.
• The program can be completed in 2 - 5 years, but on average students take 3 years
• Students get to choose from 18 majors like Analytical Finance, Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Human Resources Management, International Business, Marketing Management, Media Management and Social Enterprise at Kellogg.
The Saturday MBA Program
• Ideal for professionals who work around Chicago
• Classes only start in June
• Two sessions are held every Saturday – 9am to 12pm & 1:30pm to 4:30pm
• Students can take up to 3 classes per quarter
• Students can opt for 7 Majors: International Business, Finance, Marketing, Management & Strategy, Managerial Economics , Entrepreneurship & Innovation, and Management & Organizations
• Program can be completed in 2 - 5 years, but on average students take 3 years
The Accelerated Part-time Program
• Meant for students who have completed the following courses, either as part of an undergraduate or graduate program: Accounting and at least five from: Finance, Organizational Behavior, Economics, Marketing, Operations, and Statistics
• Students can start this program in any quarter
• Can pick either the weekday or weekend programs
• Complete the degree in 1.25 to 4 years
• Full time employment is a must
• Residency in Chicago is necessary for the Evening “Program
• Academic ability
• Exceptional character qualities
• Strongly motivated
• Clear leadership track record
• High managerial potential
1. No institutional scholarships or grant aid is available
2. Variety of external scholarship programs offered
For local students
• Each Academic Year - Financial Aid of up to $20,500
• Federal Graduate PLUS Loan with a fixed interest rate of 8.5%.
For international students
• Private loans are available. Students may be asked to provide a US co-signer
• GMAT or GRE test scores (TOEFL is not required)
• Online application form
• Recommendations - using the Kellogg Part-Time Program application form
• Official transcripts
Winter Quarter 2013
Round 1 - Friday, September 7, 2012
Final Round 2 - Friday, October 12, 2012
Spring Quarter 2013
Round 1 - Friday, December 14, 2012
Final Round 2 - Friday, January 11, 2013
Summer Quarter 2013
Round 1 - Friday, March 8, 2013
Final Round 2 - Friday, March 29, 2013
Fall Quarter 2013
Round 1 - Friday, May 10, 2013
Final Round 2 - Friday, June 21, 2013
Summer Quarter 2013
Round 1 - Friday, February 8, 2013
Final Round 2 - Friday, March 8, 2013
Kellogg alumni Molly and Allison explain the benefits of the Kellogg Part-time MBA
Kellogg Part-time MBA mentoring program is underway as graduating student Anita shows new student Christine the way ahead.
10 Reasons Why Canada is better than the US
1. To make it easier for you to choose the top Business Schools in Canada, we have ranked 8 schools based on post-MBA Salary.
2. The Book Analyzes all the ten provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan on Post-MBA Job Opportunities in Oil & Gas, Media, Technology, Finance, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Life Science, Energy, Agriculture, Mining, Forestry, Construction, and Healthcare.
3. We have covered all the funding details (scholarships, loans, and other financial assistance) for the top 8 Business Schools in Canada
4. You don't have to read through hundreds of forum posts or spend hours Googling through scholarship and loan pages. We have summarized the funding with Name, Amount, Number of Awards and most importantly the criteria for selection.
5. Our analysis summarizes the curriculum for the Full-time MBA program, dives into the class composition, and evaluates the post-MBA opportunities available at each school including the list of top Employers.
Download Why Canada: A Complete Career Guide for MBA Applicants