Kellogg MBA Application Essay Questions for Fall 2013 has been released. Questions 1-4 are required questions
1) Discuss moments or influences in your personal life that have defined who you are today. (500 word limit)
2) What have been your most significant leadership experiences? What challenges did you face, and what impact did you have? This is your opportunity to explain how you Think Bravely (personally and/or professionally). (500 word limit)
3) Imagine yourself at your Kellogg graduation. What career will you be preparing to enter, and how have the MBA and Kellogg helped you get there? (Please answer in terms of your program choice: One-Year, Two-Year, MMM, JD-MBA) (500 word limit)
4) What one interesting or fun fact would you want your future Kellogg classmates to know about you? (25 words or less)
Since your previous application, what steps have you taken to strengthen your candidacy? (400 word limit)
Please note: re-applicants are required to answer this question in addition to #1-4.
Additional Information (Optional)
If needed, use this section to briefly describe any extenuating circumstances (e.g. unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, inconsistent or questionable academic performance, etc.) (No word limit)
Kellogg School of Managment Essay Guide
Kellogg School of Managment Interview Guide
Download Comprehensive MBA Research Guide
1. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Extensive Analysis on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
4. Latest trends in MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
F1GMAT has created a Comprehensive MBA Research Guide that will help you choose the right MBA program.
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide
Only 1 in 900 gains admission to Harvard MBA program. If you write your essay focused only on your achievements, post-MBA goals, and your pre-MBA experience, you will be among the 899 rejected applicants.
ATTENTION is the secret ingredient. How will you get the attention of the essay reviewer?
You know why parables shared 1000 years ago are still shared among us?
Yes, the art of storytelling has won presidency for Obama, transformed Apple from an unknown start-up to a brand synonymous with Quality, and gained admission for the average MBA Applicant.
F1GMAT's Essay Guides will teach you how to transform your essay to an epic life journey with trials and tribulations that will move the admission team.
Grab the Winning MBA Essay Guide.
Download F1GMAT's Winning MBA Essay Guide () (Includes Essay Tips for Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, NYU Stern, Kellogg, MIT, Insead Chicago Booth, London Business School and Haas MBA Application Essays)
Haas MBA Essay Guide
London Business School MBA Essay Guide
Chicago Booth MBA Essay Guide
INSEAD MBA Essay Guide
MIT Sloan MBA Essay Guide
Kellogg MBA Essay Guide
NYU Stern MBA Essay Guide
Stanford MBA Essay Guide
Wharton MBA Essay Guide
Harvard MBA Essay Guide