HEC Montreal’s Intensive 1 year Full-time MBA is divided into four phases. The Full-time MBA is structured into six-week sessions with over 600 hours of courses. The core curriculum covers the role of the manager and business fundamentals, Management of operational and strategic issues and corporate social and environmental responsibility.
Some of the interesting courses in the core curriculum are Management Simulation, Managing within organizations, Models and Decision Making, Budgetary Control, Globalisation and the Firm, Marketing Management, Corporate Finance, Strategic Management, Contemporary issues and social responsibilities of the firm, Responsible Marketing, Ethics in Finance, Leadership and personal change, Ethics and decision-making, Sustainable Supply Chain, Sustainable Development and Environmental Management
HEC Montreal Full-time MBA specialization Tracks include Analysis of the Economic Environment, Corporate Finance, Energy Management , Entrepreneurship, Human Resources Management, Information Technology Management, International Business, Investment and Portfolio Management, Management, Marketing, Operations and Logistics Management and Project Management. The specialization tracks are part of phase 3 of the program.
As part of Experiential learning, HEC Montreal MBA provides students with the opportunity to implement what they have learned with five-week Business consulting project with organizations of various size and management challenges.
Before joining the MBA program students can choose from a list of preparatory courses to speed up the pre-MBA preparation required for the program. The Preparatory Courses offered by HEC Montreal are Data Analysis and The Accounting Model.
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide