GMAT Reading comprehension organization of passage questions looks like
"Which of the following best describes the organization of the passage?"
"Which of the following best describes the organization of the first paragraph of the passage?"
"One function of the third paragraph is to...."
Follow these strategies to solve GMAT Organization of Passage Question
1) Read the paragraphs focusing on the structure of the thoughts
2) Note down the structure in paper
3) Eliminate and Select
<Start of Passage>
Barter, a method of exchanging goods and services, directly between individuals and Businesses, was prevalent from pre-historic times. The exchange was not limited to two entities, a Barter exchange system allowed a third party or broker to list the value of Goods/services, providing a better exchange rates for all participants.
During early 1,100 B.C, Chinese merchants began creating miniatures of tools/weapons as a convenient way of transacting. Although Chinese introduced the first recognizable currency coins, in 600 B.C., Lydia's King Alyattes officially minted the first coins. It requires complex calculations to evaluate the value of each transaction in a Barter System thus allowing merchants to save taxes. However, Barter system had its disadvantages.
The first disadvantage was that there was no common measuring unit for all goods and service. Since a market or exchange had diverse goods, the comparison of value was limited to....
Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
After you read F1GMAT’s Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide, you will:
1. Complete GMAT RC Questions in less than 1 minute and 50 seconds
2. Read Faster
3. Take Notes Effectively
4. Collect and Interpret Facts
5. Speed up Summary Creation
6. Remember Information
7. Question the Author
8. Learn to answer GMAT Reading Comprehension Title question
9. Learn to Solve GMAT Reading Comprehension Main Idea Question
10.Learn to Solve GMAT Reading comprehension inference question
11. Learn to Solve GMAT Reading Comprehension Detail Questions
12. Learn to Organize passage in GMAT Reading Comprehension
13. Learn to Identify style/tone or attitude of the author
14. Learn to Improve GMAT Reading Comprehension Score
Download Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning
After you read F1GMAT’s Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning Guide, you will:
1) Learn to eliminate out of scope answer choices
2) Learn to spot logical fallacies
3) Learn to read questions by focusing on the holy trinity – premise, assumption, and conclusion.
4) Learn to disregard filler information
5) Complete GMAT CR Questions in less than 1 minute and 40 seconds
Download Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning