Amount: £7,500 or £15,000
1) Academic achievement which also include 600+ GMAT Score
2) Career accomplishment and progression
3) Professional and cultural diversity
4) Demonstrate leadership skills
5) Quality of application question answers
6) Interview performance
7) Proven aptitude for creativity and innovation
8) Potential to contribute to the practical learning experience and professional and cultural diversity of the programme.
Frank Martin Scholarships
Number of Awards: 2
1) UK Citizen students
2) Based on academic achievement and career accomplishment and progression
3) Demonstrate leadership skills
4) Aptitude for creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship
P.S: Special consideration will be given to candidates who can demonstrate links with the North West of England.
Manchester Loyalty Bursary
Amount: 20% fee discount
1) All candidates who hold an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from Manchester University, UMIST or Victoria Universities.
Scholarships are considered for Applicants:
1) Whose Application is complete (including any test scores)
2) Who have formally been offered a place on the 2010 Full-time Manchester MBA Programme.
3) Who apply early in the admissions round are more likely to receive an award.
HSBC Professional Studies loan
HSBC Bank offers a Professional Studies loan to postgraduate MBA students. Available only to HSBC Bank current account holders.
NatWest MBA loan scheme
Open to residents of the UK, this loan, administered by the Association of MBAs on behalf of NatWest Bank, can cover the cost of your course and personal expenses whilst on your MBA. Call 0800 015 1166 for further information.
Career development loan
A deferred repayment commercial bank loan of up to £8,000 offered by the Department for Education and Skills in partnership with the Royal Bank of Scotland. Call 0800 585 505 for further informatio.
2018 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee (2018)
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary (2017)
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA
MIT vs. Stanford MBA
Haas vs. Ross MBA
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA
IIMA vs. ISB
Harvard vs. Stanford MBA
+ MBA in France
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France