Columbia Business School has announced the MBA Application Deadlines for the January 2017 and August 2016 Intakes.
August 2016 Entry Early Decision application deadline: October 5, 2016
Regular Decision Application deadline: April 12, 2017
Merit Fellowship Deadline: January 4, 2017
January 2016 Entry Deadline: October 7, 2016
Deadlines: Columbia Business School uses a rolling admissions process.
Download Columbia MBA Essay Guide and learn:
1) How to write Essay 1, Essay 2 and Essay 3
2) How to answer the short-answer essay question
3) How to map the Internship and Full-time Jobs to your post-MBA plan
4) How to use the profiles of 3 Nobel Laureate professors as an inspitation for your career
5) How to articulate your future contribution for the Columbia Business School MBA program
Columbia MBA Essay Guide
Difference between Columbia MBA Early Decision deadline and Regular deadline
1) Early Decision applicants are considered before applicants from regular deadlines. This means that the early applicants have a better shot at earning merit-based awards.
2) Early Decision Applicants have to sign a statement of commitment stating that they will not consider offers from other Business Schools
3) Early Decision Applicants have to deposit a $6000 tuition fee within two weeks of receiving admissions
4) Regular Deadline applicant does not have to sign any statement of commitment. However to be considered for Merit Fellowship, applicants should submit the application by Jan 6th ,2016
Difference between Columbia MBA January and August Intake
1) January Intake is for those applicants who are planning to continue in the same industry or job function as their pre-MBA career path, or those candidates who would like to pursue their Entrepreneurship goals.
2) Columbia MBA January Intake candidates would not have the opportunity for internship, normally scheduled between the 2nd and the 3rd term.
3) To understand the competition – nearly 30% of candidates join the January intake while the majority – 70% prefer the August intake.
Find out more about applying to Columbia Business School
11 Top MBA Essay Guides in 1 Book + Sample Essays + The Art of Storytelling + Leadership Narratives + Review Tips + Persuasion Strategies + The Secret to "unleashing" your unique voice
Only 1 in 900 gains admission to Harvard MBA program. If you write your essay focused only on your achievements, post-MBA goals, and your pre-MBA experience, you will be among the 899 rejected applicants.
ATTENTION is the secret ingredient. How will you get the attention of the essay reviewer?
You know why parables shared 1000 years ago are still shared among us?
Yes, the art of storytelling has won presidency for Obama, transformed Apple from an unknown start-up to a brand synonymous with Quality, and gained admission for the average MBA Applicant.
F1GMAT's Essay Guides will teach you how to transform your essay to an epic life journey with trials and tribulations that will move the admission team.
Winning MBA Essay Guide: Includes Essay Tips for
+ Chicago Booth
+ MIT Sloan
+ NYU Stern
+ London Business School
+ Sample Essays
+ The Art of Storytelling
+ Leadership Narratives
+ Review Tips
+ Persuasion Strategies
+ The Secret to "unleashing" your unique voice
+ How to write about your Strengths
+ How to write about your Weaknesses
Download the Winning MBA Essay Guide (2017 Entering Class)
Other F1GMAT Books you might enjoy
Stanford MBA Essay Guide
Harvard MBA Essay Guide
Wharton MBA Essay Guide
Kellogg MBA Essay Guide
MIT Sloan MBA Essay Guide
NYU Stern MBA Essay Guide
Insead MBA Essay Guide
MBA in Canada
MBA Admission Interview Guide
Essential GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
Mastering GMAT Critical Reasoning
Winning MBA Essay Guide (Complete Essay Tips)