Chicago Booth’s Part-time MBA program stands out for its international focus. Called the International MBA Degree (IMBA), it supplements the typical Booth MBA with five international business courses and one term abroad. It also requires students to obtain proficiency in a language other than English.
• An identical curriculum to that of the full-time program, which has been consistently ranked among the top 10 MBA programs.
• Flexibility of weekend and weekday options
• Can complete the course in 2.5 to 5 years.
• Access a worldwide alumni network of 45,000 across 116 countries.
• Students from one stream can take classes in the other, and can even attend Full-time MBA courses.
• Can choose from 14 concentrations.
• The weekend program has an airport shuttle service and discounted rates at hotels.
• Access to all campus facilities as well as the 205 top-notch faculty
• Can take part in the campus recruitment process with Full-time students
The Core curriculum in Booth Part Time MBA program is identical to that of the Full-time MBA program. The program offers a wide choice of electives with a choice of 14 concentrations. Among them are Analytic Management, Econometrics & Statistics, Entrepreneurship, International Business, Managerial & Organizational Behavior, Marketing Management, Operations Management and Strategic Management.
There are two study options: The Evening MBA Program and The Weekend MBA Program.
The Evening MBA Program
• Ideal for Chicago residents
• Admit students four times - autumn, winter, spring, and summer quarters.
• Each quarter, classes are held once a week from 6pm to 9pm for 11 weeks.
• The Chicago Business Fellows (CBF) Program allows young professional with 1 – 3 years’ experience to benefit from peer mentoring, specific cohort programming and CBF seminars.
The Weekend MBA Program
• Ideal for those living around Chicago, or residents whose work involves travel.
• Admits students only during the autumn quarter.
• Each quarter, classes are held on Saturdays for 11 weeks.
• 2 timing options - 9am - 12pm or 1:30pm - 4:30pm
• An undergraduate program at an accredited United States college or university, or its equivalent in another country.
• Ability and desire to do well in a demanding and stimulating environment.
• Proven Career Progression
Scholarships: No scholarships are offered, but loans are available
For US Citizens and US Permanent Residents
• Federal Direct Stafford Loan
• Federal Direct GradPLUS Loan
• Private, credit-based alternative loan
For International Students
• Booth offers a loan program to international students with no US cosigners.
• Students with US cosigners have multiple private loan options.
• Application with mandatory personal information
• Answers to essay questions
• 2 recommendation letters
• Transcripts of all post-secondary educational institutions
• GMAT or GRE score
• TOEFL or IELTS scores (Only for international applicants whose native language is not English.)
• An application fee of $175
Click Here to Apply for the Part Time MBA Program
For Evening MBA
Quarter Application Due
Winter 2013 Friday, October 5
Spring 2013 Friday, January 11
Summer 2013 Friday, April 5 J
Autumn 2013 Friday, June 28
For Weekend MBA
Quarter Application due
Autumn 2013 Friday, May 10
Sneak Peek - Chicago Booth Evening & Weekend MBA
Evening & Weekend MBA students talk about their favorite part of the Chicago Booth experience
2018 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee (2018)
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary (2017)
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA
MIT vs. Stanford MBA
Haas vs. Ross MBA
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA
IIMA vs. ISB
Harvard vs. Stanford MBA
+ MBA in France
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France