Chicago Booth’s Part-time MBA program stands out for its international focus. Called the International MBA Degree (IMBA), it supplements the typical Booth MBA with five international business courses and one term abroad. It also requires students to obtain proficiency in a language other than English.
• An identical curriculum to that of the full-time program, which has been consistently ranked among the top 10 MBA programs.
• Flexibility of weekend and weekday options
• Can complete the course in 2.5 to 5 years.
• Access a worldwide alumni network of 45,000 across 116 countries.
• Students from one stream can take classes in the other, and can even attend Full-time MBA courses.
• Can choose from 14 concentrations.
• The weekend program has an airport shuttle service and discounted rates at hotels.
• Access to all campus facilities as well as the 205 top-notch faculty
• Can take part in the campus recruitment process with Full-time students
The Core curriculum in Booth Part Time MBA program is identical to that of the Full-time MBA program. The program offers a wide choice of electives with a choice of 14 concentrations. Among them are Analytic Management, Econometrics & Statistics, Entrepreneurship, International Business, Managerial & Organizational Behavior, Marketing Management, Operations Management and Strategic Management.
There are two study options: The Evening MBA Program and The Weekend MBA Program.
The Evening MBA Program
• Ideal for Chicago residents
• Admit students four times - autumn, winter, spring, and summer quarters.
• Each quarter, classes are held once a week from 6pm to 9pm for 11 weeks.
• The Chicago Business Fellows (CBF) Program allows young professional with 1 – 3 years’ experience to benefit from peer mentoring, specific cohort programming and CBF seminars.
The Weekend MBA Program
• Ideal for those living around Chicago, or residents whose work involves travel.
• Admits students only during the autumn quarter.
• Each quarter, classes are held on Saturdays for 11 weeks.
• 2 timing options - 9am - 12pm or 1:30pm - 4:30pm
• An undergraduate program at an accredited United States college or university, or its equivalent in another country.
• Ability and desire to do well in a demanding and stimulating environment.
• Proven Career Progression
Scholarships: No scholarships are offered, but loans are available
For US Citizens and US Permanent Residents
• Federal Direct Stafford Loan
• Federal Direct GradPLUS Loan
• Private, credit-based alternative loan
For International Students
• Booth offers a loan program to international students with no US cosigners.
• Students with US cosigners have multiple private loan options.
• Application with mandatory personal information
• Answers to essay questions
• 2 recommendation letters
• Transcripts of all post-secondary educational institutions
• GMAT or GRE score
• TOEFL or IELTS scores (Only for international applicants whose native language is not English.)
• An application fee of $175
Click Here to Apply for the Part Time MBA Program
For Evening MBA
Quarter Application Due
Winter 2013 Friday, October 5
Spring 2013 Friday, January 11
Summer 2013 Friday, April 5 J
Autumn 2013 Friday, June 28
For Weekend MBA
Quarter Application due
Autumn 2013 Friday, May 10
Sneak Peek - Chicago Booth Evening & Weekend MBA
Evening & Weekend MBA students talk about their favorite part of the Chicago Booth experience
Download Comprehensive MBA Research Guide
1. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Extensive Analysis on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
4. Latest trends in MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
F1GMAT has created a Comprehensive MBA Research Guide that will help you choose the right MBA program.
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide