Ivey MBA Admission Interviews are by invitation only. The Admission team prefer interviews in-person. It can be during recruiting trips internationally or in Canada, or during campus visit. For candidates who don’t have the opportunity to attend in-person interview, a Skype interview will be conducted.
Interview Conducted by: Admissions and Career Service Team
Duration: 45 minutes - 1 hour
Rounds: 1 -2
Style of Interview: Friendly and Conversational
Skills and Traits tested in the Interview
1) Ability to articulate and structure thoughts and ideas clearly and articulately
2) Clarity and focus of personal career goals (both short-term and long-term) and how the MBA fits into these plans
3) Self-awareness and confidence
4) Ability to identify the contributions that he/she will bring to the classroom and Ivey experience
5) An understanding of the business market and current events
Dos - Ivey MBA Admission Interview
Tip 1: Be Ready with Career Goals Question
A greater part of the interview will emphasize your Post-MBA career goals. The interviewer will try to evaluate how your experience and MBA will help you achieve...