The Business Week Full-time MBA rankings are finally out. The rankings are based on a comprehensive evaluation of 236 FT MBA programs. The top 10 in 2012 looks very similar to that of 2011. There are just two new entrants, Cornell and Darden MBA. While Darden was already on the verge of the top ten lists last year (was ranked #11), Johnson has been the biggest mover, jumping six places to #7.
Columbia and Haas MBA were knocked out of the top ten ranking this year. They are now ranked at 13th and 14th position respectively. While the Stanford Full-time MBA program has moved up to 4th. The top three (Booth, Harvard and Wharton) have held their positions for the third consecutive year. Among the three, Harvard has the highest average salary of $138,164 for the Financial Services Sector, an average that grew to $200,000, 10 to 20 years after graduating.
Evaluate the Summary of the Top 10 Full-time MBA Rankings below or you can visit BW for details.
|Business School||2012 Ranking||2011 Ranking||Average GMAT Score||Average Experience (years)||Financial Aid||Fees|
|University of ChicagoBooth School of Business||1||1||715||5||Yes||$111,587|
|Harvard UniversityHarvard Business School||2||2||715 - 735||4.2||Yes||$126,576|
|University of PennsylvaniaThe Wharton School||3||3||720||5||Yes||$121,610|
|Stanford UniversityStanford Graduate School of Business||4||5||729||4.2||Yes||$118,020|
|Northwestern UniversityKellogg School of Management||5||4||708||5||Yes||$113,100|
|Duke UniversityFuqua School of Business||6||6||692||5.4||Yes||$109,844|
|Cornell UniversityJohnson Graduate School of Management||7||13||694||5||Yes||$107,592|
|University of Michigan, Ann ArborRoss School of Business||8||7||704||5||Yes||$100,389|
|Massachusetts Institute of TechnologySloan School of Management||9||10||711||4.7||Yes||$108,400|
|University of VirginiaDarden School of Business||10||11||701||5||Yes||$95,900|
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide