BusinessWeek Part Time MBA rankings for 2012 have been announced. Elon’s Martha and Spencer Love School of Business has continued to retain the top spot. UCLA Anderson School of Management took the second place while Tepper School of Business retained the third place. An interesting trend seen this year is that all the top 10 positions remained unchanged from the previous year.
The costliest program from the top 10 Part Time MBA programs is the one offered by Ross School of Business at a range of $95,000-$105,000 and the most affordable one is provided by College of Business at University of Nevada, Reno at $21000. If you compare the GMAT requirement for the top 10 schools, Reno has the lowest GMAT requirement with the class average at 550 while the highest average is tied between Anderson School of Management and Haas School of Business at 690. Most Part Time MBA programs offer Financial Aid to the class covering 10 to 40% of the participants.
Evaluate the Summary of the Top 10 Part Time MBA Rankings below or you can visit BW for details
|Business School||2012 Ranking||2011 Ranking||Average GMAT Score||Average Experience (years)||Financial Aid||Fees|
|Love School of Business||1||1||563||9||Yes||$30,000|
|Anderson School of Management||2||2||690||6.2||Yes||$37,590|
|Tepper School of Business||3||3||645||5.1||Yes||$21780|
|College of Business - University of Nevada, Reno||4||4||550||6||Yes||$21000|
|Haas School of Business||5||5||690||8.2||Yes||$47826|
|Jones Graduate School of Business||6||6||622||5.8||Yes||$94,000|
|Cox School of Business||7||7||591||6.5||Yes||$88,344|
|Worcester Polytechnic Institute School of Business||8||8||584||7.9||Yes||$14869|
|Ross School of Business||9||9||648||6||Yes||$95,000-$105,000|
|Foster School of Business||10||10||641||6.5||Yes||$66,718|
10 Reasons Why Canada is better than the US
1. To make it easier for you to choose the top Business Schools in Canada, we have ranked 8 schools based on post-MBA Salary.
2. The Book Analyzes all the ten provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan on Post-MBA Job Opportunities in Oil & Gas, Media, Technology, Finance, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Life Science, Energy, Agriculture, Mining, Forestry, Construction, and Healthcare.
3. We have covered all the funding details (scholarships, loans, and other financial assistance) for the top 8 Business Schools in Canada
4. You don't have to read through hundreds of forum posts or spend hours Googling through scholarship and loan pages. We have summarized the funding with Name, Amount, Number of Awards and most importantly the criteria for selection.
5. Our analysis summarizes the curriculum for the Full-time MBA program, dives into the class composition, and evaluates the post-MBA opportunities available at each school including the list of top Employers.
Download Why Canada: A Complete Career Guide for MBA Applicants