The Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB) was founded in 1920. From 1999 onwards, the University developed even further and now it includes eight academic departments, offering 8 undergraduate degrees, 28 Master degrees and an equivalent number of Doctoral Programs. The MBA International Program was also founded in 1999.
The Full Time MBA International program is a world-class program particularly suited for the global, dynamically changing, and technology-driven business environment.
MBA International starts in September of every year. Preparatory courses are offered starting late August, for the 2 weeks prior to the normal program. Students who have to take the preparatory courses are notified upon admission. All coursework for the program is normally completed by mid-July of next year. The program is divided in 5 academic periods, each period consisting of 7 weeks of classes, followed by 1 week of exams. At the end of their coursework, students undertake their field study project, which normally lasts 3-4 months, and addresses a real business problem.
Besides a broad curriculum, students participate in a number of extracurricular activities that aim to develop further their personal and professional interests, as well as their networking skills, with programmes like company days, career days, business games and competitions and athletic events.
- The Program is accredited by AMBA
- Two of the outstanding features of the program are the Personal Skills Development Program (PSDP) and the Immersion / Field Study Project.
- Great placement Statistics – Active career Office.
- A recently released report by QS Top MBA, co-publisher of the prestigious QS Times World University Ranking, confirms once again that AUEB MBA International is firmly established within the global ivy league of business schools according to 600 employers from all over the world, MBA International was ranked at the 17th place out of 70 business schools in Europe.
- Amongst 200 business schools globally, MBA International is ranked at position 37 globally in the specialization of Operations Management and at position 39 in the specialization of Finance.
- A member of the United Nations Global Compact initiative since 2006, and the Global Compact Network Hellas since its foundation in 2008, the MBA International takes pride in promoting Corporate Social Responsibility through curriculum, collaboration with business, academic research and various student activities.
- On June 11 2010, the Program received the honorable "Best CSR Practice in Higher Education Award" by the Annual Hellenic CEO and CSR Conference.
- Best value for money- The tuition fees for the entire program amount to 12,000EUR. - For non-EU students an additional administrative fee amounting to 1,500 euros is required upon registration.
- A limited number of scholarships are available for exceptional candidates from various countries. In addition, a limited number of research and teaching assistantships are offered.
For more information please visit www.imba.aueb.gr
2018 MBA Research Guide - Choose your MBA
F1GMAT's Comprehensive MBA Research Guide will teach you how to select MBA programs through a bottom-up approach.
Articulating your Post-MBA Goals and Career Path is the FIRST step. Which program will give you that hike in Salary, Switch in Career, Change in Location or Job Satisfaction?
We cover them all through our extensive analysis.
+ How to Choose the Best MBA Program: Factors to Consider
Define Post-MBA Goals
Pick your Path: Generalize or Specialize
Use Moral Algebra Method
Use Multi-Attribute Utility Theory
Understand the Top 5 Risks
Measure MBA Career Service Team's Effectiveness
Use Bookending to Calculate MBA Admission Chance
Use Net Present Value to Calculate MBA Return on Investment
Don't Fall for the Mere Exposure Effect
Best Practices to find the truth in MBA Information Session or MBA Tour
Comprehensive MBA Research Guide: Includes Top MBA Programs by 19 Specializations:
+ General Management
+ Operations Management
+ Supply Chain Management
+ Luxury Management
+ Information Systems
+ Hospitality Management
+ Leadership Development
+ Military &
+ Top MBA Program Ranking
Top 20 MBA Programs - Tuition Fee (2018)
Top 31 MBA Programs in United States – Total Cost & Salary (2017)
Top 60 MBA – GMAT and GPA (Average & Median)
Top 20 European MBA Programs - Tuition Fee, Total Cost & Salary
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Based on Actual Salary Increase)
Top 20 European MBA Programs (Short-term return on investment)
Top 20 Affordable European MBA Programs
Top 10 MBA in UK – Salary & Fee
Top MBA Destinations Based on Happiness Index
Top MBA Destinations based on Innovation Index
Top 10 MBA Job Markets based on Cost of living and Purchasing Power
Top MBA Destination: By Economy
+Comparisons - Top MBA Programs
Wharton vs. Columbia MBA
MIT vs. Stanford MBA
Haas vs. Ross MBA
Kellogg vs Ross MBA
Booth vs Wharton MBA
MIT Sloan vs Tuck MBA
IMD vs. INSEAD MBA
IIMA vs. ISB
Harvard vs. Stanford MBA
+ MBA in France
Top Industries in France
Top MBA Programs in France