WHU MBA is a 15-Month full-time General MBA program. The program emphasizes courses that develop strategic leadership and entrepreneurial spirit in MBA students. Before the core courses in April, students can take part in the preparation courses in March that covers mathematics, statistics and German.
The core courses are divided into four modules: The Business Organization, Finance & Accounting, Business Economics and Value Chain Activities.
After the core courses, students can deepen the knowledge with concentration modules. WHU students can pick one of the following concentrations: Marketing & Sales, Advanced Finance & Accounting, Operations, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Strategy & Organization and Personal Leadership.
Another interesting module is the International Management Module, where students will learn how to face challenges in International Management scenarios. This module allows students to participate and learn from management challenges in North America, China and India. The practical learning is provided by the faculty in WHU partner universities (Kellogg - USA, IIM Bangalore – India and CEIBS - China).
The WHU MBA program concludes with the thesis, which provides the opportunity for students to implement what they have learned with the 3-Month internship project.
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide