WHU MBA is a 15-Month full-time General MBA program. The program emphasizes courses that develop strategic leadership and entrepreneurial spirit in MBA students. Before the core courses in April, students can take part in the preparation courses in March that covers mathematics, statistics and German.
The core courses are divided into four modules: The Business Organization, Finance & Accounting, Business Economics and Value Chain Activities.
After the core courses, students can deepen the knowledge with concentration modules. WHU students can pick one of the following concentrations: Marketing & Sales, Advanced Finance & Accounting, Operations, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Strategy & Organization and Personal Leadership.
Another interesting module is the International Management Module, where students will learn how to face challenges in International Management scenarios. This module allows students to participate and learn from management challenges in North America, China and India. The practical learning is provided by the faculty in WHU partner universities (Kellogg - USA, IIM Bangalore – India and CEIBS - China).
The WHU MBA program concludes with the thesis, which provides the opportunity for students to implement what they have learned with the 3-Month internship project.
10 Reasons Why Canada is better than the US
1. To make it easier for you to choose the top Business Schools in Canada, we have ranked 8 schools based on post-MBA Salary.
2. The Book Analyzes all the ten provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan on Post-MBA Job Opportunities in Oil & Gas, Media, Technology, Finance, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Life Science, Energy, Agriculture, Mining, Forestry, Construction, and Healthcare.
3. We have covered all the funding details (scholarships, loans, and other financial assistance) for the top 8 Business Schools in Canada
4. You don't have to read through hundreds of forum posts or spend hours Googling through scholarship and loan pages. We have summarized the funding with Name, Amount, Number of Awards and most importantly the criteria for selection.
5. Our analysis summarizes the curriculum for the Full-time MBA program, dives into the class composition, and evaluates the post-MBA opportunities available at each school including the list of top Employers.
Download Why Canada: A Complete Career Guide for MBA Applicants