London Business School Executive MBA include Executive MBA, EMBA-Global Americas and Europe, EMBA-Global Asia and Dubai-London EMBA.
1) Skilled and experienced managers in your class
2) Practice what you learn immediately
3) Customize your learning experience(with electives)
4) Salary increase 83% - Three years after graduating( According to 2008 FT Ranking)
5) Network in London – Important Business Centres
6) Brand Recognition
Types of London Business School Executive MBA
FT EMBA Ranking 2009
Why I did the London Business School Executive MBA?
Executive MBA learning experience. What makes it distinct?
Executive MBA. How will it impact my career?
How to make a successful application to the London Business School?
EMBA-Global Americas and Europe
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide