Kellogg HKUST EMBA is a 16 Month Executive MBA program is tailor made for senior level executives from Asia. The program is designed for executives who have attained significant success in their organization, especially with leadership roles. The goal of the program is to develop skills that would make their Business more competitive.
1) Become an Alumni of Both HKUST and Kellogg
2) Lectures by successful leaders from diverse backgrounds and industries
3) Focus on making your Business more competitive
4) Develop skills in Effective decision making, Strategic Innovation, Brand Building and Marketing, Crisis Management and Managing Resources (Financial and Human).
1) Course Duration: 16 months
2) 11 Modules with Live in Weeks in HKUST and Kellogg Campus
3) First Live in Week at HKUST in January (First Year)
4) Second Live in Week at Kellogg School’s Allen Centre in Evanston, Illinois in August (Second Year)
5) Two Courses Every Month with emphasis on Three Areas: Behaviour in learning organizations, International management and Managing groups of co-operating firms for international competitiveness
6) Class Starts: January
7) Class Size: 50 to 60 Students
8) Application: Rolling (Results within one month of application)
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Min 10 Years of Full-time Work Experience
- Have company sponsorship and support.
- Hold positions of executive responsibility
- Motivation to attend classes and prepare assignments.
1) Scholarship of 25% of the program's tuition fee for Non-Profit Organization
2) Education Loan by China Construction Bank (Asia)
3) Non-means Tested Loan Scheme (NLS) by the HKSAR Government
1) Documents required for the application:
- Application form
- Two letters of recommendation,
- A letter of sponsorship from the appropriate officer in the applicant’s organization
- Original copy of official transcripts with grades from all universities attended, and/or
- Original copy of official proof for professional qualifications
2) Application fee of HK$1,500 or US$200 (a check payable to "HKUST");
3) Results of GMAT for applicants whose native language is not English
4) One business card
5) Interview Required: Yes (on HKUST campus)
Application Schedule: Jun 1 - Sept 30
Tel: (852) 2358-4180 (Hong Kong)
Sneak Peek – Kellogg HKUST EMBA
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide