Insead Business School has today announced a partnership with the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), which will help in financially assisting INSEAD's GEMBA( Global Executive MBA) participants with their education. ADCB Education loan will provide financing options to professionals opting for the executive MBA programme in Insead's Abu Dhabi campus.
Minimum Finance = Dh10,000
Maximum Finance = Dh250,000
1) Pay within a period of minimum six months to a maximum 60 months
2) No commitment of a salary transfer required
3) Competitive Interest Rates
This move is an initiative to attract candidates from the Middle East, Africa and central Asia
About Insead's GEMBA
INSEAD's GEMBA is ranked fifth on the Financial Times' 2009EMBA ranking and offered on all three of its campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi). The first Middle East section of GEMBA will begin in October 2010.
Course Structure: The programme is delivered in modular format over the course of 15 months.
Module Structure: Each modular period typically consists of seven to 10 days, and is approximately every six to seven weeks apart to enable participants to work and study at the same time.
Duration: Participants will be on the Middle East campus for eight weeks, the Asia campus for two weeks, the Europe campus for one week with and one additional week in either of these two campuses.
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide