Haskayne Daytime MBA program is a full-time 20-month MBA program with a September intake. The program can be completed in 16 months. To complete Haskayne Full-time MBA successfully, students need to complete 20 courses (13 core courses and 7 electives).
The core courses essential for the MBA Foundation are in four focus areas: Finance and Accounting, People and Organization, Supply Chain Management and Management Studies. Students can choose from 10 electives namely Strategy, Operations Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Business and Environment, Management Information Systems, Sustainable Development, Organizational Dynamics, Human Resources, Accounting and Finance. After completing the core curriculum, students can chose the electives based on their post-MBA interest in Global Energy Management and Sustainable Development, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, Marketing or Project Management.
Mentorship program: Haskayne MBA program provides students with the opportunity to partner with Business leaders in Calgary with the Mentorship program. This is also an opportunity for students to widen their network.
Calgary Advantage: Location of MBA program is crucial for post-MBA opportunities. According to Forbes Magazine, Calgary is one of the fastest growing cities in North America. It has the highest number of head offices in Canada and the highest income in the country. Calgary also has the highest employment rate in Canada and also ranks third in terms of diversity.
10 Reasons Why Canada is better than the US
1. To make it easier for you to choose the top Business Schools in Canada, we have ranked 8 schools based on post-MBA Salary.
2. The Book Analyzes all the ten provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan on Post-MBA Job Opportunities in Oil & Gas, Media, Technology, Finance, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Life Science, Energy, Agriculture, Mining, Forestry, Construction, and Healthcare.
3. We have covered all the funding details (scholarships, loans, and other financial assistance) for the top 8 Business Schools in Canada
4. You don't have to read through hundreds of forum posts or spend hours Googling through scholarship and loan pages. We have summarized the funding with Name, Amount, Number of Awards and most importantly the criteria for selection.
5. Our analysis summarizes the curriculum for the Full-time MBA program, dives into the class composition, and evaluates the post-MBA opportunities available at each school including the list of top Employers.
Download Why Canada: A Complete Career Guide for MBA Applicants