Haskayne Daytime MBA program is a full-time 20-month MBA program with a September intake. The program can be completed in 16 months. To complete Haskayne Full-time MBA successfully, students need to complete 20 courses (13 core courses and 7 electives).
The core courses essential for the MBA Foundation are in four focus areas: Finance and Accounting, People and Organization, Supply Chain Management and Management Studies. Students can choose from 10 electives namely Strategy, Operations Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Business and Environment, Management Information Systems, Sustainable Development, Organizational Dynamics, Human Resources, Accounting and Finance. After completing the core curriculum, students can chose the electives based on their post-MBA interest in Global Energy Management and Sustainable Development, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, Marketing or Project Management.
Mentorship program: Haskayne MBA program provides students with the opportunity to partner with Business leaders in Calgary with the Mentorship program. This is also an opportunity for students to widen their network.
Calgary Advantage: Location of MBA program is crucial for post-MBA opportunities. According to Forbes Magazine, Calgary is one of the fastest growing cities in North America. It has the highest number of head offices in Canada and the highest income in the country. Calgary also has the highest employment rate in Canada and also ranks third in terms of diversity.
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide