BusinessWeek Part Time MBA ranking for 2013 has been published. Tepper School of Business has overtaken Elon’s Martha and Spencer Love School of Business this year to rank #1. The later has moved down four places to rank at #5.
There have been quite a few new entrants in the top 10 ranking. The biggest move has been from Rollins Crummer Graduate School of Business, moving up by an astonishing 35 positions to feature at #9 position. Other schools to enter the top 10 rankings are Loyola Marymount and Chicago Booth, taking 6th and 8th place respectively.
If you compare the GMAT requirement for the top 10 schools, Rollins has the lowest GMAT requirement with the class average at 527 while the highest average is required by Haas School of Business at 692 followed by Chicago Booth at 681.Most Part Time MBA programs offer Financial Aid to the class covering 10 to 40% of the participants.
Evaluate the Summary of the Top 10 Part Time MBA Rankings below or you can visit BW for details
|Business School||2013 Ranking||2011 Ranking||Avg GMAT||Avg Exp(yrs)|
|Carnegie Mellon (Tepper)||1||3||640||5.5|
Choose your MBA. All you need for your future in One Book
1. Choose your MBA program based on 19 Specializations: General Management, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Luxury Management, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Energy, Non-Profit, Wine, Sports, Sustainability, Leadership Development, Military & International.
2. Research Based on Data. Not Rhetoric.
3. Recommended by Alumni from Top MBA Programs
4. Latest trends in Post-MBA Salary
5. Steps to calculate return on investment (No Fancy Tools Required, Just Basic Math)
Download F1GMAT's MBA Research Guide